• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simon Says

Hypah

TMF Regular
*cracks knuckles* let me try a fictional story :)

Simon Says

She was eighteen, five six, a hundred and seventy pounds of breasts and hips. She had a mind far greater than her peers and was thus shunned. Heavy glasses rest upon her nose before her amber eyes, her thick brown bangs shaped her face while the rest of her hair was pulled back and clipped up, giving her a studious appearence to the untrained eye.

However, she was not at school, nor a library.

In fact, she was sitting on her dorm room bed after locking the door so no one could disturb her. She could feel the creative juices flowing and smiled as her friend's energy began to pulse throughout her body from her imagination. Her eyes closed as she quietly teased him, "You can come out now, it's just us here."

"Another day of rejection?"

Her eyes snapped open and she punched the thing that produced the voice. "I'm not a reject!" she pouted to cover her smile. He always did this whenever he felt the particular urge to come alive outside of her mind.

"Says the adult with an imaginary friend," he teased back. "You really need to get a life other than summoning me all willy-nilly, Eliza." He wore a smirk on his face.

"Shut up, Simon."

He chuckled at her and sat across from her, mirroring her cross-legged posture. Simon was a different sort of creature. He was built mostly like a man of normal, almost desirable qualities for a lonely girl - pale green eyes flecked with rich blue, a charming smile that couldn't be refused, toned muscles though not enough to be considered a gym frequenter, hair that fell in a messy array on his head. Simon, to Eliza, was a handsome fella that she all too often longed to not be imaginary. His hands, unlike the rest of him, however, were thin and almost feminine - very taken care of - and had the quirk of lacking fingerprints.

She looked at him with a dreamy smile she always got for the first few minutes while he looked at her and rubbed her knee like a compassionate friend. "Lets play a game."

"A game?" she smiled and tilted her head. "What kind of game?"

"A kids game."

"Like what?"

"Lets play...Simon Says." He laughed at the own irony of how confusing this game would end up for her, and she followed suit.

"Sure, lets-"

"There's a twist." His smirk and eyes glinted like a mischieveous child. And she crossed her arms and waited for him to continue. "The twist is, is for everything I say, you must do, no matter what."

"You're not gonna make me do anything stupid, are you? Like streaking down the boys dorm or something?" She hugged herself self consciously, being slightly on the heavy side with her pudgy belly.

Again, he chuckled. "No no, we'll stay within the safety of these walls - I dont want to make you look totally insane yet."

"Okay, you're on, lets play."

"Simon says...take off your shoes."

"What a stupid request," she laughed as she obeyed his silly game and kicked off her converse from the heels, her little ankle socks mismatching as a quirk from childhood. He just smiled as her eight and a half feet stretched with the newfound room.

"Simon says to take off your socks."

"You better not make me go streaking," she warned him, again, obeying, revealing the rosy soles of her pampered, lotion soaked feet with round little toes that curled at the airs prodding.

“I told you already that I wouldn’t make you do that!” he rolled his eyes at her and cast her shoes and socks aside. “Simon says remove your over shirt.” She just laughed this time at all his stripping requests and was left in a curve hugging camisole and little pajama shorts that came up about mid thigh. “Lay down on the bed.”

“You didn’t say-“ But she was cut short of her statement. Without consciously doing it herself, her body obeyed his command. “What are you doing?” She laughed nervously, never experience such a sensation as fighting with her body to sit back up while it laid like lead flat against the mattress.

“My name is Simon, remember?” he winked at her. “Trust me, you’re safe within these walls. And besides, if you didn’t really want to play the game, this wouldn’t work. Now spread your hands up to either corner of the bed and don’t move them unless I physically do.”

Eliza’s hands did as he commanded, like a fluid machine that had a job it intended to fulfill. She, despite how scary a predicament like this should be, was fascinated with the power Simon had over her. She had always believed he could do so much more; normally he was just more a friend to listen to her since no one else would. But today, he was more alive, much more animated, that he even suggested the game they were playing. And Eliza was very excited.

“Keep your feet together, do not move them willingly no matter what.” And again her body obeyed his commands. He smirked at her, and she smiled back, and a silent conversation filled the air – her mind nervously grinning and saying “You better not.” He leaned over and kissed her forehead. “Oh, but you know I am,” he cooed. “Simon says for you to repeat this question: Please Tickle Me?”

She bit her lip, wanting to fight the words that bubbled in her throat as her body wanted so much to obey his command. As much as she loved being tickled, she had never been tied – even if by mental strings – before, and was nervous.

“Say it now”

Her body betrayed her thoughts. “Please tickle me? Simon don’t yoouhoohoo dahaharrahahaha!” His fingers danced skillfully in her smooth armpits, but his fingers were changing. The prints that didn’t exist were home to something far more interesting. Thousands of tiny little bristles emerged from his skin and she gradually got louder as the tickling feeling multiplied. Her torso twisted and turned but her arms and legs from the knee down stayed firm in place, escape from his game useless. “Siiheehee-SIMON stahahahapahaha!” Eliza pleaded through her laughter.

“Don’t tell me to stop. In fact, ask me to tickle somewhere else.” Just when he said that, his fingers vibrated, sending her back arching high in a futile attempt to escape the finger bristles buzzing. And for several minutes it was all she could do to force enough air to speak, it rushing out quickly from how much it tickled.

“Pleeheeheease Siihimonnn! Tihihitickle meeheehee ehehneeheewhere else! Pleeheeheease!” Eliza wasn’t sure if the plea came genuinely from her or from her body doing as it was told, however she was thankful that the fingers left her underarms and giggled from the after tingle that still sensitized them.

“How ticklish is this adorably squishy tummy of yours, Eliza?” He asked as his bristled fingertips gently explored her twitching stomach. Soft, girlish giggles escaped her lips as she vainly tried to pull away from his touch. “I think it’s very ticklish.” The bristles on his index finger extended and he lazily, teasingly, circled her innie bellybutton. Her stomach twitched and attempted to cover the sensitive area with itself to no anvil. His finger wiggled its way into her bellybutton and the bristles, having a mind of their own, started rapidly twisting.

“Ahhhahahahahahaha!” She squeaked out shrill laughter and squirmed for all she was worth. “Stopitstopitstahahap!” She begged, for the first time disobeying his command. And Simon’s smirk got larger.

“Didn’t I tell you not to tell me to stop?” His fingers began vibrating again, tickling her bellybutton furiously as the bristles twisted and buzzed and his other fingers now spidering all over her stomach in a playful fury.

“Siiheeheemonnhahahahahahahaha!” Her back arched and dipped, twisted and turned as much as her knees and shoulders would allow.

“I should punish you now. Ask me to punish you for not listening to me.”

“Pleeheeheplease puhhnish meeheehee! Iheehee ahham sohorreeheehee!” His fingers pulled away and left her a giggling mess.

“Sorry won’t cut it, little Missy.” He wiggled his vibrating fingers in front of her eyes and then sat on her stomach to keep her from moving too much. The bristles from the pads of his fingers hardened into little curved studs and he wiggled and pressed the vibrations into her bikini line.

“AAAAAAAEEEEHEHEEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOHOHOHO!! SIMON PLEEHEEHEEASE!!” This was her most ticklish spot and he was exploiting it, her unable to get away, and most of her not really wanting to. In fact, part of her wished those vibrating fingers were a little more center and a touch farther south. But as she managed to get a thought in, the vibrations began to pulse as they buzzed, sending her into a wave of hysterics that left her unable to plea or anything other than release belly laughter. “OHOHOHO MYHIHIHI GODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

He chuckled with her. “You going to tell me to stop?”

“Nohohoho! Pleeheeheease! Tihihickle meehehe ehehneewhere else but hehere! Pleeheeheease!” She cried through her laughter, tears streaming down her face from the intensity of his fingers.

He smiled. “You mean you don’t want the vibrations somewhere else? Suit yourself.” She just about damned herself when he was suddenly at her feet, sensative toes and all, spidering with his bristled fingertips all along her soft sole. She tried so hard to move her feet, her toes, but they were solid in place, not even twitching as the sensation took her over and forced the air out of her lungs. “Flex your feet.” Her body obeyed, her feet stretching themselves out taut and pulling her toes back and apart for his fingers to tickle endlessly. The bristles slowly hardened and the flowed through his entire hand, little balled tips to make sure he didn’t hurt her. His entire hand vibrated as he tickled her by simply rubbing his hand rapidly across the ball of her foot and under her toes.

“OHMYGOD AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” She laughed hysterically, desperately pulling her legs that refused to reject him. “Ihit tihihickles soohoho badahahahaha!” His fingers darted in and out of her toes and always went back to under her toes while his other hand reached up and tickled her bikini line again. The deep belly laughter was continuous – she was sure she would die from how much tickling she had endured, how there seemed to be no end in sight – and while she was oblivious to what his sly fingers were doing, the bristles turned to razors and sliced off her shorts and panties. Despite her ticklish experience, she was slick and hot from all of her body’s excitement. His fingers transformed into the little hardened buds as they went back to tickling her most ticklish spot. And then he stopped.

Eliza breathed deeply, sucking in as much air as she could between the giggles that were still present. She wasn’t even aware of the fact that her lower half was stripped. “Spread your legs.” She did and felt the air hit her and send goosebumps crawling all over her body. Before she could protest, his vibrating fingers slid into her slickness and pleasure rippled throughout her body. A soft moan escaped her lips as her hips did what they could to get closer to the sensation. His index and middle fingers both rubbed and teased her clit, vibrating slower than was used to tickle her. She moaned more and arched her back, grinding his hand as much as she could. The vibrating heightened and she grew louder. His rubbing and teasing grew faster until she groaned in pleasure more often than she breathed. Suddenly, subtly, his finger pads changed again as curiousity got the better of him, and the bristles emerged again, stroking her clit, tickling her during such a sexual act. “Dohohonnnnnt do thahat Simmmmmon,” she moaned and giggled together, both sensations melding effortlessly. His fingers sped up again, teasing her so badly, and tickling her all the way from how the bristles gently scratched her. Her hips grinded his hand as well as squirmed away, not knowing which sensation was more powerful. Eliza shuddered and arched when he went back to the hardened studs and vibrated her faster than he had before, causing a loud moan escaped her throat. Orgasm overtook her, her breathing heavy and uneven as his hand went back to normal, fingerprint-less state.

“Simon says you can move now.” She didn’t; He smirked. “Or we can go for round two.”

“Eliza says get a blindfold, she doesn’t want to see round two.”

“You got it, Doll.”

:3 comment?

*gulp*

If that isn't the most erotic thing I've read in a LOOONG time!

Wo.

Being guys, we're complimentary because we want more! Thanks for the story.

Absolutely delicious. Very imaginative, original and twisted. I hope you participate more in the fiction subforum AS WELL as non-fiction.

Wow! This was REALLY GOOD!!! It was romantic AND hot at the same time. And you blended those two together very well. :)

That was epic. Purely fuckin awesome idea. I wish there were simon says games like this!

neither? I wrote it myself...perhaps you read it and forgot or perhaps a similar idea was posted long ago?

Darlin', I've never read anything remotely like it. What kind of poltroon dares to dispute your authorship? It is groundbreaking and wonderful, and I can't wait for your next story.

Your non-fiction is fun too!

What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back