• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Simply Fantastic

ticklesaurus

TMF Master
I have been out of circulation for a while, so I was not sure what to expect. After almost 5 days surrounded by good people, I realize that my time with those in attendence exceeded all expectations. First off, I need to say a big thank you to Lee. You were the first gal I met from here many, many moons ago. There is a fondness and a great appreciation for who you are and all of the hard work that you do for people as well as this community....and for that I want to publicly thank you. I was honored to have met some folks for the very first time. Cassi, Cassi, Cassi. When We were introduced on Thursday, I had no idea that I would leave Nest with the friendship of a gal that I would do anything for. Room 408 was a better and brighter place each time you graced it with you presence. In your honor, I tried to make it home by making all left turns. After about an hour, I realized I was only driving around the block. To the other Jeff in attendence, it was a pleasure to meet you. After your first gathering you will now be addicted...you'll see. Hopefully I will see ya in the future. Fish...you have no idea how hard it was to say the name and not about episodes of Barney Miller,lol. Look forward to doing it again, my friend. To Sara, I thank you for your kindness and your bubbly personality. You allowed this old man the opportunity to play at the club, and words can't describe how awesome of a time I had. I'm speechless, and as people will tell ya...that don't happen often,lol. You kept tellin me during your tickle breaks that you are "bad ass". After a session that seemed like eternity, I left Nest agreeing with you....you are bad ass, oh yes you are. To the folks that I knew before last weekend, I start with the great Max Speer. It is awesome to put your hand out to someone for a handshake and you end up with a giant hug instead. That's what it has become at these events. You turned me on to this gathering a long long time ago, and for that sir...I tip my hat to you. You had a vision and look at what it has become. Pat, I consider you to be a great friend. I always look forward to seeing you just because I know we will laugh so much about things. Besides being an awesome friend, you give a good calf rub,lol.....is there a puppy in the room? Kelby, Jamie, Amanda, Meg, Charlie, Neisha....we live too close to each other to not see more of each other....have steaks, will travel. Classy, my bestest...thanks so much for being part of anther great memory. You are probably the only person that can have me go out and buy a coffee pot at an odd hour so that was here when ya got here. Luv ya girl. I know I am leaving some folks out....I apologize, but my eyes are leaking and the keyboard is getting wet. Thanks for a great weekend everybody. Hope to see you all in the future.

Thank you for always being my hug, my bodyguard, and making my weekend all the more special.

Rawr_means_I_love_you____by_Harbinger_of_Rage.png

Who loves ya? It was so great having you there again... it wasn't the same without you! I miss you and will be seeing you soon!!! *HUGS*

Classy, my bestest...thanks so much for being part of anther great memory. You are probably the only person that can have me go out and buy a coffee pot at an odd hour so that was here when ya got here.

So I'm not the only one. I wonder how many coffee pots are roaming around the east coast that have been bought for her?? LOL

Hi there,

It was really great to see you, my only regret is that I did not have more of a chance to hang out with you this weekend. You are an amazingly warm terrific person. Love your hugs...it was so needed and welcomed. Hope next time I see you we can spend more time together.

Your a great friend.

Judy

It was a pleasure meeting you too! You and Pat are hilarious! That poor waitress Sunday night...haha we should invite her next year! haha

"To the other Jeff in attendence, it was a pleasure to meet you. After your first gathering you will now be addicted...you'll see. Hopefully I will see ya in the future."

Definitely. I plan to attend as many gatherings as I can, all except the one in Pittsburgh as it conflicts with the best one.

Until then....
AMF

Last edited:
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back