• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

single fairy looking for tickles in MA

TickleFairy

TMF Poster
Hi. I am a 23/f/massachusetts switch (lee and ler) looking for other switches who share my love for tickling, are single and and possibly start dating and building a relationship with. I am extremely ticklish and i am a skilled ler. I am only interested in other switches however, please don't message me if you are just a ler. I don't do one sidedness as i love to start ticklefights. Please also look elsewhere if you are into feet. I am an ALL OVER tickler/lee and i really can't stand it when people focus on that one spot and obsess over it. [email protected] and my yahoo screen name is JadeTheDolphinQueen1984 Please only message me if you live in the MA, RI or CE area please.
ps. my three most ticklish spots are underarms, sides and breasts ^_^

Hi, I'm a 22 male from the north shore. I just read your post and feel I should definitely reply; your interests seem in common with mine. I'd be very interested in chatting with you sometime. I'll send you an email before I go to bed tonight. Hope to hear from you soon.

-maticklee

iv sent you a friend req on yahoo, would love to get to know you better, am a Ler mostly but am ticklish too. as for were im ticklish lol youll have to make me talk XD

Hi Jade...If I'm ever single again I will definately be all over this opportunity!
Hope you find your fairy godfather!

What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back