• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister-in-law gets tickled.

pribyljr

TMF Regular
I was over visiting my sister-in-law and family. We had just returned from dinner at a fancy restaraunt. She asked me if I could help her adjust a picture in the living room while everyone was outside. I thought nothing of it and went to help her. It was behind the couch so she knelt on the couch and started to straighten it. I told her which way to move it. She let her heels fall to the floor and stood on the couch to get a better grip. She noticed me looking and smiled.

"Oh yeah your a tickle freak...Oh look I got nylons on too." She wiggled her toes and foot making the nylons make sound that drives me wild.

I teased "you better watch it."

She knelt back down and looked out the window. I took my chance and tickled her soles. She let out a loud screaming laugh and my brother in law came in laughing.

"Can't resist can you. Neither can I."

great story, i don't think i could resist either.. and i'm not even a foot guy lol, of course i probably would have tried to attack another spot instead if i could.. unless that was my only option :p

but your sister-in-law knows your a tickle freak? :eek:

Yes she called me that ever since the christmas that she was kneeling on the floor picking up wrapping paper and I saw the cute chance to tickle her nylon soles. Her face was very red and she laughed till no sound came out. It was fun cuz later I too a ribbon and tied her ankles to keep her from kicking me. Her husband said since she can't get away tickle her. So a cousin and I took care of giving her nylon soles a working over.

There also was one time she was wearing socks (thin white ankle socks). I teased her her feet where dirty. She said show me. I ran my finger tips up her soles watching them stiffen up. I pretended to show dust on my fingers. She shook her head "If you wanted to tickle me just ask don't make excuses. Especially lame ones."

Yes she called me that ever since the christmas that she was kneeling on the floor picking up wrapping paper and I saw the cute chance to tickle her nylon soles. Her face was very red and she laughed till no sound came out. It was fun cuz later I too a ribbon and tied her ankles to keep her from kicking me. Her husband said since she can't get away tickle her. So a cousin and I took care of giving her nylon soles a working over.

There also was one time she was wearing socks (thin white ankle socks). I teased her her feet where dirty. She said show me. I ran my finger tips up her soles watching them stiffen up. I pretended to show dust on my fingers. She shook her head "If you wanted to tickle me just ask don't make excuses. Especially lame ones."

she seems to not have a problem being tickled, which is always nice lol, but have you ever considered tickling some place else, i know feet people don't usually think there's a possiblity of another spot being ticklish or care if there is but i thought i'd ask :p

I think she tries to embarass me by setting me up and getting me to tickle her and then to try to draw attention to it. She seems to want me to get caught or be assamed as she says being a freak.

As long as nobody has an objection.

KEEP ON TICKLING!:couch:

Well the wife actually set up her sister in law to get tickled. They where exchanging tennis shoes as they are same size and both got new shoes. My wife tossed the shoe so it went behind the couch teasing that her aim was bad. As the sister in law leaned over to retrieve the shoe. My wife mouthed "tickle her foot". I spider tickled her socked foot and she immediately let out a scream and laughed "AH that TICKLES!!!"

My wife said "Serves you right for teasing him. My brother told me and I think its hilarious.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back