• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sister in Law tickled/class reunion.

usp45

TMF Novice
Last night I overheard my wife and her sister talking on the phone about her sister's class reunion she went to over the weekend.
First of all my sister in law and her husband are having marital problems and he has been treating her on the bad side and did not go with her to the reunion and my wife encouraged her to go and have a great time and to meet up with her old boyfriends.
My wife's sister is extremely hot as is my wife, Kelley, and they both spent a great deal time in high school getting tickled, especially my wife.
Kelley has countless stories about how her boyfriends would tickle her feet without mercy and some of her stories included her sister who has amazing feet of which one time I had the opportunity to tickle (didn't tell Kelley about that one).
Anyway, after awhile of them talking, I could tell from what Kelley was saying that her sister got paid alot of attention by former boyfriends and at one point I could tell they had tickled her because I heard Kelley say "they what? tickled you!". I was hoping she would get into detail about it on the phone but it sounded like her sister did most of the talking.
I will try to get the details out of my wife tonight about her sister's tickling but I have to do it carefully because my wife gets jealous if I mention other women getting tickled.
One of my fantasies has been about Kelley going to one of her class reunions and getting tickled by a group of her ex-boyfriends. She knows this, and has been kind enough to make up story of her being tickled without mercy by several of her guy friends she had in high school.
Her reunion is next year and since she has not been to one yet, I think she'll go to that one after hearing how much fun her sister had. The question is, should I go with her and probably see the real thing of which Kelley said would probably happen, or not go and hear about it from her when she gets home. If Kelley tells me what happened to her sister, I will let you know and hopefully she will have good details.

Thanks for sharing the story. I think you should go with your wife and watch these old boyfriends tickle her.

I talked to my wife the other night and cautiously asked her to ask her sister about her tickling experience she had at her class reunion.
At first she was reluctant to ask her sister about but said she would anyway and she found uot that she was talking to a couple of her former boyfriends and one of them told her the thing he remembered most about her was that she was a brat and to get back at her he would tickle her and he asked her if she was still ticklish and he started to tickle her sides trying to get her spill her drink.
That unfortunatly was about it my wife said.
Kelley did say that next year at her class reunion, she would do or say something to one of ex-boyfriends to get them to tickle her and I asked her what she would do and she said she would remind them how they used to torture her by tickling her feet and how she is still ticklish and she said she would be sure to wear flip-flops.
I don't think I can wait that long I told her so she told me all about what would probably happen to hold me over.

Cool so how often do you tickle Kelley's feet? I hope you get her often....LOL thanks for sharing this story with us all my friend.

Not as much as I would like, she really hates to be tickled and is quite a fighter. She has some great anti-tickling moves and has alot of practice using them against me.
But then again for some reason she is intrigued by my fantasies of her having multiple ticklers and she always asks me if I have had any "tickle dreams' lately.
Prior to meeting my wife, I have always been lucky having ticklish girlfriends who didn't mind being tickled.
The girlfriend I had before Kelley was a tickler's dream come true. She let me tickle anytime I wanted and she was great at role playing, being tied down and even rolled in a blanket, I sure miss having her feet at my disposal.
We would be at a bar slow dancing and she would tell me how she wanted me to tie her down and tickle her feet until she fainted and she would say this loud enough for a couple dancing near us to hear her.
She got a great kick out of doing this because she knew I had to walk off the dance floor with an erection.
Got alot of stories on her too but oddly enough I never had any fantasies of other guys tickling her, maybe because she never was tickled that she can remember by her boyfriends like Kelley was by hers.

I 'd love to meet up with your last girlfriend. WHere is she now ? !!!!!!!!!!

"But then again for some reason she is intrigued by my fantasies of her having multiple ticklers and she always asks me if I have had any "tickle dreams' lately."

Fascinating. Uses "anti-tickling moves" but willing to go to her reunion in flip-flops and incite other lers. This tease deserves a group tickling.

FitnessTickle, that was along time ago for that girlfriend and I don't know what she's up to.
Ticklebrowse26, I agree with you, it is confusing about how she fights off being tickled and that she's "intrigued" by being gang tickled because I think deep down the idea of her being over powered by several guys may be a turn on for her.
If you have read any of my stories about her when she was tickled in high school you could tell she probably invited the torture herself but would fight off her ticklers if she could.
I think also, that Iv'e been tickling her for a long time and she's used to me and has built a resistance to my touch. I remember one time at a bar several years ago during a Halloween party, one of our friends wearing an old man's mask came up behind her and started tickling her ribs until she fell into a booth where he held her down on the seat and continued tickling her sides.
She laughed like never before. We both agreed it must have been because it was someone new tickling her and because he was wearing that creepy mask. She said that intensified her ticklishness.
I feel I'm a pretty good tickler and I think she has just built a resistance to my touch and can fight me off to some degree. Sometimes though if I get her in a postion where I can tickle her feet for more than just a few seconds without her tearing my arm hair off, I can get a pretty good laugh/scream out of her. That's why it would take at least three guys to give her a good tickling, two to hold her down and one to tickle her feet.
Once you get her past that point of her holding out, she breaks into hysterics. She has about a ten second holding back period and then she looses it which I've seen many times.

OMG Usp45 where have you been? Good to see your post. You have the best true stories on here about Kelley. I still go back in the archives to read them.lol Your fantasies are the same as mine about seeing your girl tickled by multiple people. It's my #1 fantasy. You definitely should not go to the reunion with her. The story, in my opinion, would be so much more powerful because you KNOW Kelley will really tell it awesome and then your imgination can let itself run wild about what happened. Just the thought of that is driving me crazy. Can't wait to hear that one. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing Kelley's stories with us and please continue to post more about her. She sounds absolutely incredible and her stories are fantastic.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back