• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sisters...

Santa

TMF Novice
In the '80's I was stuck in a ticklish situation...

In my 20's...I was going out with an older woman. I constructed a replica of a Magician's sawing-in-half box for some bondage fun. We used it a few times. Took some pics. The last time she locked me in was my first tickling experience...totally unexpected. Shortly after being secured...Lucille got a call from her sister Virginia...who I never met. I thought nothing of the call until there was a knock on the door. "Hi Virg"...said Lucille. "What the hell"?
replied Virginia as she saw me locked in the box. Up to this point I was shy.
Never meeting the family members face-to-face. After being introduced...I played the "tough-guy"...although I was nervous inside. "Hi Robert"...Virginia said in a soft-spoken voice. I gave her a nod. The sisters chatted for awhile...sipping Bailey's Irish Cream. I knew something was up because they were in no hurry to let me out of the box. I stayed quiet hoping to get in a "I had enough" gesture to Lucille. Virginia was non-chalant...but got louder as the Bailey's bottle emptied. To set the scene...picture a living room setting. The box is the centerpiece...with my head, hands, & feet sticking out. Lucille was walking around...folding clothes, etc. Virg was in a chair facing my head as the chit-chat continued. She got up for a bathroom break. I whispered to Lucille..."C'mon, let me out!"...she just smiled. I knew something was up. Virg came back to her seat. "Soooo...Robert, does the cat got your tongue?" I felt my face turn beet-red as she reached and pinched my cheeks for what seemed like forever. I felt a sigh of relief as she vanished from my sight. My eyes buldged when I suddenly heard...and felt...the start of this-little-piggy
on my toes. "Get 'em Virg!"...Lucille laughed. Being the "tough-guy"...I held my breath as long as I could. I couldn't keep my barefeet still. Virg had the giggles as I began to snort & chuckle. I was no match for her non-stop tickling...peppered with baby-talk. Being shy & embarrassed...I turned out to be super-ticklish. Picture this going on for hours...To me it felt like forever.
At "half-time"...the "box-top" was removed and the sisters teamed up as tag-ticklers. I was trying to pissed...but could only laugh. Standing on each side of the box...they began to count my ribs. I went hysterical. Lucille went back to being like a cheerleader...routing for her sis...who truely enjoyed having me in stitches! She found a spot on my triceps which drove me nuts. With an evil-ish grin...she had me repeat..."peter-piper-picked-a-peck-of-pickled- peppers"...over and over...It's hard to explain unless you actually experience being tickled...really tickled. She could just playfully poke & poke & poke...
enjoying the control of ticklish laughter. She made "mince-meat" of me...and jokes of it to this day. Yes...I'm still with Lucille...who eventually let me out of the box. (LOL)

Wow, you had a lot of in in that box. :couch:
Thanks for sharing the story here. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back