• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Site debut of Heroine Universe coming soon! Nylon foot-oriented free site & store!

HeroineUniverse

TMF Novice
Site debut of Heroine Universe coming soon! Nylon foot-oriented free site & store!

Hey everybody! Long time old school lurker here for many years, and a super fan of the tickling genre (nylon tickling, of course).

I just wanted to do some preliminary getting-the-word-out type posts about the new web site I'm creating, called Heroine Universe (www.heroineuniverse.com)! It's a totally FREE site (and will ALWAYS remain free), and basically allows me to share my experiences doing video shoots with my friends (and lovely ladies all around) such as Tomiko, Hollywood, Kobe Lee, Fayth, etc.

And just what ARE those video shoots I'll be doing??? Well, I wouldn't be here if many of them weren't Tickling related! I'm a big fan of nylon tickling, so you're going to be seeing A TON of short and long tickling storyline clips and full length videos being released on my download store. Not only that, but also an entire wrestling series, super heroines, damsel-in-distress, nylon foot worship, and many others. I only use the most professional women in the fantasy business, since not only are they my friends, but they're the best at what they do, and I wouldn't have it any other way!

BOOKMARK THE SITE! www.heroineuniverse.com

It's a fan site before anything else, and I've created a forums where I'll be posting ALL of my pics from my various shoots each and every week. Go ahead and join the free forums...it only takes a few seconds, it's totally free, and post some messages...or just check out my free stuff. In addition to all the live action pictures I'll be posting in my forums after each shoot, I also am something of a poser artist (you can see my work at Hollywood's member site www.webkitten.com if you like), and will be doing new fantasy poser comics at the forums too. :)

My online store is making it's big debut this coming January 8, 2008, with a host of new storyline clips and videos being added on that date. Short clips, long clips, full length videos...I'll be doing it all. While I'm not ONLY interested in tickling (I love many fetish/fantasy genre's), Tickling is my main one.

What you can expect from Heroine Universe: Beginning January 8th, and EACH and EVERY Tuesday afterward, expect a new clip or video to be released every Tuesday evening, the majority either completely tickling-related, or semi-tickling related.

PLEASE NOTE: I put up 2 POV at my store (point of view from the tickler's perspective) of a couple quick clips I put together of something I shot with Tomiko. No storylines here, just some fun tickling action! Black & Tan Sheer Stockings...whatever your preference, as I love both! Check them out, or if you wait a few days (like I said, still putting the site together) I'm going to have pics up from the shoots (and much more) in my free forums to check out. Beginning January 8th, look for several feature-length (25-30min) full storyline Tickling videos featuring Tomiko & Fayth to hit my store, with full picture sets going up at my free forums! Like I keep saying...BOOKMARK!

I was going to wait until I had my new store (and site) loaded up with content (THIS JANUARY 8TH IS THE BIG DAY), but I figured what the heck, I might as well start getting the word out. Bookmark my site if you like what I'm all about, or are interested, and keep checking back, as new content is being added all the time, up until the big day.

Thanks for reading, and I hope you enjoy my site as much as I do creating it, and doing these video shoots.

:)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

PS - feel free to email me about anything I've mentioned (or that you see at my site) @ [email protected]! I'm not a vendor in the pure sense, as this is just a weekend hobby for me. But I'm very good at returning emails, and will be frequenting my own forums and site a lot in the coming weeks while getting ready for the big debut Jan 8!

Wow, a free site, have my dreams finally come true??? Finally someone who creates tickling videos simply for the pleasure of making them and sharing them with the world rather than for the money. If this idea lives up to the hype, it will be the ebst idea in tickle fetish history! A million thanks to you Heroine Universe!

Very excited about another place to purchase nylon tickling clips!! Especially love the POV idea!!:bouncybou

Thanks guys!

You're very much correct...after years of being a fan that was heavy into doing custom work with all my favorite ladies in the biz, as well as many different vendors, I decided that it was far better to create my own material rather than try and have others interpret my ideas.

All I'd ever ask is for you guys to bookmark my site, and check back once and a while (especially as we close in on January 8th, when my store "officially" debuts with a bunch of videos and clips!). There is no need to ever buy any of the clips or vids I produce, as I produce them because it's so much fun to work with these ladies. The reason I'm going to be putting them up for sale is to be able to share my experiences.

What I would recommend is to join my forums at my site, post anything you like, and just have a good time. I'm going to make my forum THE SPOT where I post 100's and 100's of the various pictures from my shoots, all high resolution, and turn the forums into something of an archive.

:)

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

Just bought both clips!!

They're both really good. Tomiko is a really hot model with awesome feet. I love the POV tickling and look forward to some of the scenario based tickling comes in January. Good luck with your venture.....

I new nylon tickling website would be really really cool. I can't wait to see many many clips of your site. I'm a big fan of hogtied tickling and i would like to see your girls tickled in hogtied. This is my opinion but i love tan sheer nylons!! This turn me absolutly on ;)

I wish you good luck with your site and your store. Keep them coming :D

I'm working on putting together some preview clips of the 2 POV clips I just did. Will try to get those up tonight, along with some pics. I'll also try to get another POV clip I did with Tomiko up as well (sheer tan pantyhose).

The reason I did these as POV is because these were done during some personal shoot work Tomiko did with me. Now that I've expanded to include more of my friends/models, the actual storyline and scenario material will start coming in, starting Jan 8.

And yes, Tomiko will be back every month and starring in all kinds of clips and videos from here on out (not to mention all the other ladies that'll be frequenting the site very soon). She's the inspiration for my work, and I just love her to death. Such a sweetie, and geniunely a super ticklish lady.

Thanks for the comments...will try to get more stuff up tonight, and each day until I reach the debut!

Casey
www.heroineuniverse.com

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back