• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skelyrata members site is awsome!

vikingo

TMF Novice
I have been very skeptical about subscribing to any pay sites, but then I received promo from Skelyrata's yahoo group saying that for $19.99 I could watch over 80 hours of video in one month. What sold me out is that it said it is non-recurring. So I took a chance and subscribed and I have to tell you I can't belive how many videos I can get for 20 bucks!

I mean, yeah, there are lame stuff in there, and there are awsome videos, specially the latest trend where he mixes sexuality with tickling... I love that!

I like the homemade style of his videos, and how he turns conventional stuff into torture devices (like using a hairdryer to tickled and tortured Laziva), and for me his signature thing is the ablounger. They should make commercials about that. Is a new way to motivate those of us who have some extra baggage to workout... of course for me my trainer has to be a hot girl, but I can make the picture in my mind and imagine myself doing that.

The site has a good gallery of girls and I think all of them are hot, and I just wish I could be there and help him tickle the girls just once, or hold the vibrator while he tickles them.

You can also see the progress in the videos, from the tickle-and-keep-your-disctance only clips to the latest hardercore where he mixes elements of sexuality with the tickling and god damm it I hate that guy! How does he gets those girls?

The latest face in the cast, Laziva, is a welcome and fresh new face, lovely, and knowing how he keeps good girls coming back for more I have the feeling we are going to be seeing a lot of her in the future.

So I just wanted to write this little review to let everybody knows that if you are looking for a great value for your money, you won't be disapointed with http://Skelyrata.c4slive.com

Didn't know this was here

You can not download videos from the member site. You play them youtube style from the page.

If you want to download them you can buy the clips on the clipstore.

Very good videos, some of them were really long, maybe too long like 62 minutes. Took forever to load lol. I really like his videos. The only thing is that you cannot download them from the members site. So if you want to see them later, you have to use a screen recorder. I recorded only a little bit, I wish I had clicked on record sound also, oh well.

Very good videos, some of them were really long, maybe too long like 62 minutes. Took forever to load lol. I really like his videos. The only thing is that you cannot download them from the members site. So if you want to see them later, you have to use a screen recorder. I recorded only a little bit, I wish I had clicked on record sound also, oh well.

Well the idea of the memebers site is that you do not download them but watch them online. That is why the price is so cheap!

If you want to download the clip then you should go to the clipstore and buy the download version.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back