• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Skype/Yahoo/MSN/AIM

McNoodle

4th Level Yellow Feather
Anyone else kinda get the feeling that the number of general posters (tickling disc, general disc) etc... has or is dropping fairly rapidly?

I know the forum goes through cycles but I am wondering if it isn't largely a result of people keeping in touch via other venues instead?
I know personally that has been the case for myself and the more friends I talk to on skype etc... the less I seem to post here.

Might be a stupid question because if I am right there may not be anyone left to throw in their opinion. :D

I too have noticed that, but as you noted the forum goes through cycles like this, especially during - coming out of the holiday season. I expect things to pick up soon. Yahoo, AIM etc are not my cup of tea, I've tried them.

Should it come to that I will a lone voice here, crying out in the wilderness. Anyone who wants to find me knows where to look. :)

LOL... I'm sure that's the case, Noodz :D Would be nice to see more familiar faces posting, but so it goes around here :)

I tend to find that I've been visiting more with my friends here on facebook and aim rather than on the actual forum. So yep. :)

I think it's refreshing and nice to see new faces emerging from either lurker-status or are just entirely new to the forum and posting threads or just posting in general :D.

I was just discussing this very subject with a good friend...

Facebook, fetlife and other methods of keeping in touch definitely have had their efect here. The fact that I can instantly send messages to my friends on facebook at any time with unlimited textinng tends to keep me logged inthere more than anywhere else...

That and the fact that trolls are non existent as you have full contol on wjho can see what you are saying...

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back