• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slave to the Machines

augustine

TMF Master
Something tells me this could take quite a while.

Attachments

• Slave to the Machines.jpg
    Slave to the Machines.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,099
Great drawing! I love the way you even the robot express an emotion, contempt. Thanks for sharing it here. :D

Marvelous! :D I've always been a fan of your artwork for it's intense scenarios and delightful wickedness, but this one of course appeals to myself for it's mechanical theme, and just the overall attention to detail when it comes to that, There's just so much to take in, when looking at this picture! Not to mention the very convincing expression of sheer desperation of the victim, the realization that these mechanical implements will not have any mercy on her. Very, very nice work! :)

Marvelous! :D I've always been a fan of your artwork for it's intense scenarios and delightful wickedness, but this one of course appeals to myself for it's mechanical theme, and just the overall attention to detail when it comes to that, There's just so much to take in, when looking at this picture! Not to mention the very convincing expression of sheer desperation of the victim, the realization that these mechanical implements will not have any mercy on her. Very, very nice work! :)

I'm glad you like it...always pleased to find someone's 'sweet spot' so to speak. I am also intrigued by the overall idea of mechanical bondage/peril. Something in the cold, remorseless aspect of the machine that is both intriguing and chilling.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back