• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

sleepy feet, great entertainment

whiteytickler

hello, its me again, back with another story: I love my sister to death, great personality with a bright head on her shoulders,but she gets annoying. when she gets to that stage, i decide to have a little fun. when she sleeps, she kicks the covers off to the side revealing her bare feet, they were not here most ticklish spot, but it gave me entertainment watching them squirm. since the foot of her bed was farthest away from the door, i devised a plan. i took a long broom with nice,tickly, straws, and stretched it into her room,and ran the straws over her bare soles. it was so much fun watching her feet wiggle around to escape that annoying tickling, that i spent 2 hours running that broom back and forth over those soft bottoms until i got tired, on more daring occasons, i would sneak into her room when the foot was near the door and run a tiny feather from my pirate hat between her toes which produced a better reaction,but at the same time kept her asleep, she almost woke up at one point when i spent a good couple of minutes on the crevices between her baby toes, so i had to split, but it was a good time regardless, until next story, i bid u farewell

whitey

Last edited:
lol well that was a cute little story

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back