• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slice of laugh

SoForAndIf

Hi!
I am French and I've tried to translate one of my texts into English. Feel free to tell me about any mistakes, I'm looking to improve my English. This text is a series of short stories featuring fetishists in their daily lives. I hope you'll enjoy it.
(thanks to HallKogan for helping with the translation of Duel).

Slice of Laugh

The duel

"Honestly, this movie wasn’t bad!” I said, picking up a handful of popcorn out of the bowl we were sharing.

There was answer from her, comfortably seated at the other end of the sofa. Two narrowed eyes stared at me intensely.

I’d been in a relationship with her long enough to know exactly what that meant.

"So that's the way it is, huh...?" I said, and narrowed my eyes as well, while the credits continued to scroll on the screen.

With one slow deliberate motion, we each lifted one leg, putting our foot close to the hand of the other.

Without touching, our fingers wriggle around each other’s feet, like cowboys getting ready to draw their colts.

I realize what is about to happen, her mouth is half-opened ready to pull in air to speak, I feel like Wyatt Earp at the O.K. Corral.

"Dance tenderfoot!" I say, as we rush to each other's feet. I touch her first, and tickle as fast as I can.

My opponent in this shootout, is not to be outdone, I feel her fingers trying to make me laugh, it tickles so bad.

But there's no way I'm going to let myself be beaten. I have my own technique too. I breathe quickly while closing my eyes as hard as I can, trying to block out the ticklish sensation.

We wiggle as much as the width of the sofa allows us to, but no one wants to admit defeat.

I remember her most sensitive areas....

The little part just above her round heel.
I scratch...

And your soft arch, what do you think?
I scratch...

Her foot is whipping in the air, as I tickle but my opponent is holding on.

My weak points are also being attacked.
There, right in the middle of my sole of. It tickles...

Do not give up. Breathe, fast, hard... Will you break first, please? I can't take it anymore! But I won't give up first!

I open an eye to check on how my opponent is doing.

Her cheeks are puffed out, nostrils dilated, eyebrows frowning and her face has turned red... It reminds me of an angry red hamster...

"Bwahahahahaha... Oh, shit!"

Once again, I'm the one who's going to suffer tonight....

A funny story

I love telling stories to my wife, she is always a great audience... especially when she is tied up.

"Once upon a time there were two nations that the drift of continents had eventually separated. Each of them lived at the end of a strip of land attached to the continent.
One year, the rain did not fall and when they ran out of water, by the most curious of coincidences, each of the peoples decided at the same time to leave their homes and go south in search of the precious liquid.
Weakened by thirst, they advanced with infinite slowness on both ground arms."

A smile appears on my lover' s face.

"After long minutes of walking, the two peoples each saw a hill below a gorge. They hastened to climb them.
Once at the top, each people saw the other and jumped for joy.
Powered by new energy, they ran down their hills to a vast plain where they all began to dance. And they danced without stopping, again and again, until the earth trembled. "

When my wife sees the jubilant state of the characters in the story, she can't help but laugh.

"And while dancing, one of them saw a small well in the middle of this large area. So he started digging in the hope of finding water there.
Unfortunately, despite all these efforts, he found nothing."

That's all it takes to make my partner laugh.

"The thirst of the two peoples remained unfulfilled, but they did not despair and decided to separate to explore each of the coasts that bordered this country. They went back and forth many times, sometimes even digging in the cavities further north. A search that once again took them long minutes..."

My wife laughs to death at the peregrinations of these little characters.

"It was sadly a failure once again and it was more thirsty than ever that they began to explore a small basin in the south of the country.
At the end of this basin, the land was divided in two, so the peoples decided to separate again.
Their paths led them each to the foot of a mountain.
The two peoples climbed their respective peaks. When they reached the top, they discovered five small rocks on each mountain and nothing more to explore on the horizon.
Unfortunately, clumsy as they were, the people fell at the same time on the other side of the mountain.
Fortunately, they managed to hold on tightly to a hollow on the mountain.
But every time they tried to climb the mountain, after fighting with all their strength and reaching the limit of the five rocks, they always ended up falling back.
After a while, driven mad by thirst, they moved in all directions....
It was only after a few hours that they finally got away."

The agitation of small peoples triggers hysterical laughter for the one I love.

"They turned back, dragging their feet, saddened by their fate.
Back on the plain, they all began to dance with joy.
Time had passed, the rain had finally fallen, filling the small well with water.
Their thirst was finally satisfied."

I remove my fingers from my wife's body. Exhausted, she slowly lifts her head up before giving me a last authentic laugh. She notices amused, that her sweat has accumulated in her belly button.

From dawn till dusk

I'm a lucky man.
I met a woman. When I tickle her, she gets as aroused as I do.
Let's just say I'm taking advantage of it.

From dawn...

*She still sleeps when I bring the tray. An orange juice, a bowl of coffee filled to the brim and toasts : the combination of these smells eventually wakes her up from her sleep.

"Oh! But... That's so sweet!"

She stands up a little and I put the tray on her lap. She starts her first toast after dipping it in the coffee.

"And you, don't you eat anything?"

" Yes, of course I do."

I sit at the other end of the bed.

"I'm going to start with these little sausages..."

My mouth comes to taste my girlfriend's toes. She starts laughing.

She understood then that my gesture was not totally unselfish: the precarious balance of the plateau forces her to keep her legs still while my tongue teases her toes.

She laughs while trying to finish her bite.

"And just to balance my diet, I'm now going to eat a sole."

My mouth sticks to the hollow of her foot while my teeth nibble on sensitive skin. She laughs and in a loud crash, the tray overturns. Without paying attention, she straightens up and jumps on top of me.

Let's just say we're both going to be late for work today.

... till dusk.

*She rubs her eyes. Her desk lamp illuminates a whole pile of documents with a yellow light.
On my side, well installed in the bed, I observe her...
She yawns and stretches, her top lifts slightly revealing her skin. It's time to take a break.
I approach and hug her. She's purring with pleasure. I feel good too.
She puts her head against my neck.

"I have to finish this by tomorrow..."

"Okay. Pretend I'm not here."

I lift her top to unveil the piece of skin I saw earlier and gently start scuffing each of my fingers against her skin. She starts wriggling.

"You know you're a terrible person..."

She slides down on her desk closing her eyes.

"I know..."

I kiss her sensitive sides and she stretches as if trying to escape my little attacks while leaving me free to do so.
I finally came to pinch his ribs. She gives a little laugh of surprise, but I already turn around and go back to my bed while undressing.

"Good luck with the job."

"God, I hate you so much..."

She's leaving her office.

Let's just say that she's going to need more time to finish her work.

Unorthodox

We're late, so we both start trotting. She has trouble following me with her heels, so I slow down the pace.
When we walk through the two huge doors, the silence in the room is as cold as the air. We sit at the back so we don't get noticed. The benches are uncomfortable: a hard seat and no room to stretch your legs.
The bright colors of the stained glass windows bring a little cheerfulness to the place. Well, as long as we don't pay too much attention to what they illustrate.
Agathe takes off one of her shoes and sighs with relief. She grabs her right foot and starts massaging it through her dark tights.
I guess it's because she caught my eye on her arch that she comes to put her foot on my knee.
Really Agathe ? Here in the house of God, in the middle of a ceremony?
I am so weak.

I'm starting to touch his heel with my thumb. Agathe relaxes. The priest breaks the silence.

"Lord, we pray for Christians all over the world and for all of us gathered here..."

As time goes by, without really realizing it, my touches turn into light tickling.
The heel is not Agathe's most sensitive area, but I can already feel her tightening. So I slowly move up towards the middle of his foot.
Agathe remains impassive on the surface, but her right foot is wiggling in all directions.
When the rhythm of my fingers increases further, she leans over. Her long brown hair completely obscures her face. On the outside, it gives the impression that she is praying.

"...Accept our silence as a prayer..."

I approach Agathe's ear to make sure that only she can hear me.
"(Do you think you can stay silent for long?)"

She is now taken with slight spasms that she manages to keep silent, but sometimes she can't keep a little squeak out.
No one around seems to care.

"...We lack words, Lord, we are in distress..."

I'm increasing the speed of my fingers even more.
"(Not as much as you.)"

My fingers are now moving back and forth from his heel to his toes. Agathe is getting more and more agitated. I can hear the sound of her stockings screeching under my fingers.

"...Deliver us, Lord, from all that disturbs us..."

"(Like fingers a little too insistent under a sensitive sole for example.)"

I then realize that her pantyhose has a hole in her big toe. My index finger immediately rushed into it and tickled it just between the first and second toes. Agathe finally releases a frank and clear laugh that reasoned for long seconds in the large room of the chapel, which had become silent.
A whole bunch of shocked eyes turn to us and stare at us with the most total disapproval.
Okay, laughing at a funeral doesn't look good.

A musical laugh

"Okay... I'll try, but I have one condition."

I was so excited to tie her up and tickle her that I could have immediately told her that her condition was granted.

"A condition? I'm listening to you."
"You... You put on a headset with the music on while you tickle me."

I must admit, I didn't expect it.

"A headset? Why?"
"My laughter gives me a complex... I'd rather you didn't hear it.""What the hell are you talking about? You have a nice laugh."
"Have you ever heard me laugh?"
"Of course, I..."

No matter how much I remembered the last two months of our relationship, it was impossible to recall seeing her laugh once. I remembered seeing her smile, but laughing: never.
"What the hell are you talking about? You have a nice laugh."
"Have you ever heard me laugh?"
"Of course, I..."

No matter how hard I tried to remember the last two months of our relationship, it was impossible to remember seeing him laugh once. I recalled seeing her smile to her ears, but laughing: never.

"Now that you mention it..."

I carefully tied his wrists and ankles to the four corners of the bed.

"Are you all right, isn't it too tight?"
"No, it's okay."
"Okay... Well, then if I can't hear you, how do I know if you want me to stop?"
"Hmm, I'll make that face!"

Her tongue hangs to one side, her chin is in his neck, her nose curled up and his right eye half opened.
I burst out laughing. She has the same smile as usual.

"Okay, okay, okay."

I wiggle my fingers as I move my hand forward to tease her a little.

"The helmet! You promised!"
"Hehe, sorry..."
"You swear to me you'll keep it until the end!"
"I promise."

I put on my headphones, an album of the band "Die Laughing" starts playing its first notes in my ears. I thought it was appropriate for the occasion.
She says something, but I can't hear anything.

"What are you saying?"
"Have fun, you little pervert! But it was just to make sure you couldn't hear anything."

I smile. The headphones on the ears, I start. I scratch under both his feet at the same time. His reactions are incredible, even without hearing her, I can tell by her expression and contortions.
I feel the excitement rising and blood flowing. There's still an aftertaste of frustration, but I give it my all and go through her entire body. She is ticklish from everywhere and even if she struggles as much as she can, her face seems illuminated with pleasure.
I finally find a hypersensitive point. A simple caress on her belly button drives her completely insane. And yet she keeps this happy face.
His laughter seems so innocent... so sweet...
After the first twenty minutes I offer her a break. I'm taking the opportunity to remove the headset.

"Are you all right?"
"Don't worry, and for once, it feels good to be able to laugh without holding back."
Her smile is sweet. She really seems to be enjoying the experience.
"Good for you! I'd like to try blindfolding you if you agree, I've lost a sense, it would be normal to be even ."
"Even ? Yeah, it's not like I'm already fully tied up..."

Once again, she makes me laugh.

"...But do as you please, as long as you promise not to take off your headset."
"Good for you! I'd like to try blindfolding you if you agree, I've lost a sense, it would be normal to tie us up."
"Tied? Yeah, it's not like I'm already fully attached..."

Once again, she makes me laugh.

"...But do as you please, as long as you promise not to take off your helmet."

The music goes back on. As expected her reactions are even more intense when she doesn't know where I'm going to attack her. I'm so excited that it almost hurt, but I want more.
I see her laughing, but I don't hear her. Gradually, frustration rises. My curiosity itches. But I promised not to take off the headphones... And if I cut off the sound... It wouldn't really be a betrayal of my promise... While my right hand tickles the hollow of one of her feet, my left hand turns the volume wheel on my walkman. Gradually I hear her laugh. I can't believe my ears... The volume is going down again. That laugh.... I keep scratching her soles. The headphone sound is now muted. I remove my hand.
I never thought that the laughter of someone I tickle could make me lose my erection so quickly.

Last edited:
These were cute short stories , with funny endings. Looking forward to more.

I took the liberty of tuning up the translation, I hope you don’t mind.

The Duel [emoji1783]

"Honestly, this movie wasn’t bad!” I said, picking up a handful of popcorn out of the bowl we were sharing.

There was answer from her, comfortably seated at the other end of the sofa. Two narrowed eyes stared at me intensely.

I’d been in a relationship with her long enough to know exactly what that meant.

"So that's the way it is, huh...?" I said, and narrowed my eyes as well, while the credits continued to scroll on the screen.

With one slow deliberate motion, we each lifted one leg, putting our foot close to the hand of the other.

Without touching, our fingers wriggle around each other’s feet, like cowboys getting ready to draw their colts.

I realize what is about to happen, her mouth is half-opened ready to pull in air to speak, I feel like Wyatt Earp at the O.K. Corral.

"Dance tenderfoot!" She says, as we rush to each other's feet. I touch her first, and tickle as fast as I can.

My opponent in this shootout, is not to be outdone, I feel her fingers trying to make me laugh, it tickles so bad.

But there's no way I'm going to let myself be beaten. I have my own technique too. I breathe quickly while closing my eyes as hard as I can, trying to block out the ticklish sensation.

We wiggle as much as the width of the sofa allows us to, but no one wants to admit defeat.

I remember her most sensitive areas....

The little part just above her round heel.
I scratch...

And your soft arch, what do you think?
I scratch...

Her foot is whipping in the air, as I tickle but my opponent is holding on.

My weak points are also being attacked.
There, right in the middle of my sole of. It tickles...

Do not give up. Breathe, fast, hard... Will you break first, please? I can't take it anymore! But I won't give up first!

I open an eye to check on how my opponent is doing.

Her cheeks are puffed out, nostrils dilated, eyebrows frowning and her face has turned red... It reminds me of an angry red hamster...

"Bwahahahahaha... Oh, shit!"

Once again, I'm the one who's going to suffer tonight....

Thank you very much for taking the time to read me and for your feedback. And thank you especially for taking the time to rework the text, it's really nice of you. :)

You’re welcome. I have a series of my own going if you’d like to check it out.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back