• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slow and Intense - F/M full body tickle torture!

LunaLawless

Hello everyone!

...ok. So I have tickled my victim several times now, and I have been taking notes. I learned exactly where his worst(best?) spots are, and what drives him insane, and it was time to put that knowledge to good use :devilish:

In this 35+ minute video, I cover him with oil and slowly and methodically work him over, focusing on the spots and techniques that I know will have the greatest effect. Nowhere was off limits. And it was highly successful :firedevil

I was quite proud of myself in this one, for I achieved SILENT LAUGHTER. My victim is truly pushed past his limits and loses complete control.

si_1.PNGsi_2.PNGsi_3.PNGsi_4.PNGsi_5.PNGsi_6.PNG

See this and all of my clips (all with previews!) at:

Luna's Fetish Emporium

Feedback is greatly appreciated! And I'm always open to ideas and suggestions for future content!

See you soon!

Luna

This is so terrific. How much I would love to be in his place. Being at your entire mercy, tickled beyond my limits. Tickled into silent laughter, totally broken.

This is so hot and sensual - imagine a second tickler quietly sneaks in - then you tickle alternate - followed by 4 hands tickle torture - how desparate he schould feel ! how much he should suffer - his cock and balls should almost explode
I would love so much to help tickle torturing him, being totaly naked ! :devil::rowfull:

View attachment 742704 View attachment 742705 Queenie Tickle

Last edited:
DAMN, is that hot. Love the body on your Lee, and I'd love to tickle the hell out of him myself! I hope you had fun!

Yes another person coming in to help with the tickle torture would be so devilishly fun.. not to mention he would be in heaven!

This is so hot and sensual - imagine a second tickler quietly sneaks in - then you tickle alternate - followed by 4 hands tickle torture - how desparate he schould feel ! how much he should suffer - his cock and balls should almost explode
I would love so much to help tickle torturing him, being totaly naked ! :devil::rowfull:

View attachment 696503 Queenie Tickle
View attachment 696614

queenie, i'd let you tickle me any day!

steve

This looks evil and awesome at the same time! Poor lucky bastard.

Dang girl, you are excruciatingly ticklish. I thought he was pretty dang sensitive, but not nearly as much as you are . Nice videos

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back