• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

small update

meachr

TMF Poster
excuse the drip-feeding of stuff, as soon as i got back from france i had to get my a-level results and, because of a slipped grade i've had to mess around with clearing [bugger] which is consuming my time.

enough of the apologies anyhow.

two images have been added to my group, the first being a holiday inspired one [ickle crabs [no relation the pubic variety i might add :p ] ].

the other being a practice drawing. [i seem to be able to draw better from an inspirational image than from my head at present, but practice makes perfect [or so at least "they" would have us believe]

farewell for now again [more bloody forms to fill in/correct] :S

meachr

I only wish the crabs could have been tickling her soles, if you know what I mean.

Cool

Sweeeet....I gotta say man, your one of the most promising artists out here....a lot of potential. That one color image you did (never saw it before) is really good. Keep it up!

(600th post....yay...)

Your art is really starting to come of age now. It's improved greatly the last time you posted! It's definitely tighter and much more solid! And I think the upcoming Photoshop pics will be proper bo, I tell thee! (For the rest of you, that's a UK catchphrase)

BEAUTIFUL as always, my friend! I look forward anxiously to the next drip-feeding!

(I haven't forgotten the Monsters Inc. story you requested -- I promise!)

:D [COLOR=AA00CC]Great sketches, Meachr![/COLOR] :D

grippedchimp said:
And I think the upcoming Photoshop pics will be proper bo, I tell thee!

HaHa!

Can I get a reee-wiiind? :D

In Response to FF7tickler:
On the beach we went crab collecting [as you do], and my girlfriend decided she wanted to have a go at handling a crab. seeing as she was a wimp she would only hold a crab of small size. Said crab then decided to go for a walkabout upon girlfriend's person, which she informs me tickled a lot. Thus my inspiration.

Bo selecta is rast becoming obsessive now it's great :D
I have a friend who feels the need to scream Michael jackass Quotes followed by loud "YEE-HEEE"'s whenever ever he enters the local pub :D

ttfn

wow, very stupendous, indeed!

you have me on the edge of my seat waiting for the next update!
hurry up my bum hurts! lol

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back