• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smash Girls: Samus And Bayonetta

Sketcher92

TMF Poster
Commissions for DarkMortalis! These were tons of fun to draw. :D
Quick question, though: seriously, how is there not more tickling art of Bayonetta?! I've barely been able to find any, but she's one of the kinkiest video game characters in existence...she was practically built for this kind of thing! (The British accent is a nice touch too.)

tmf_0151.jpgtmf_0150.jpg

Amazing work, Bayonetta and her demoness are sorely underused, its two lers in one: one already a dominatrix with insane proportions and a giantess with amazing nails.

You need to share this on deviantart, your talent should be made known to the whole internet.

Amazing work, Bayonetta and her demoness are sorely underused, its two lers in one: one already a dominatrix with insane proportions and a giantess with amazing nails.

You need to share this on deviantart, your talent should be made known to the whole internet.

Thanks! For real, though; the fact that she is so overlooked by this community is baffling.

Well, I appreciate that and the compliment means a lot. I do have a deviantart page, but not for tickling-themed work. I hope to be a professional illustrator and sort of want to keep this world and that world separate. I'd rather not have a second profile that my friends might accidentally stumble upon, nor do I want people attending my main page and asking/talking about tickling drawings. Never the twain shall meet, as I hope.

Very cool artwork -- thanks for posting!

Gracias!

Thanks! For real, though; the fact that she is so overlooked by this community is baffling.

Well, I appreciate that and the compliment means a lot. I do have a deviantart page, but not for tickling-themed work. I hope to be a professional illustrator and sort of want to keep this world and that world separate. I'd rather not have a second profile that my friends might accidentally stumble upon, nor do I want people attending my main page and asking/talking about tickling drawings. Never the twain shall meet, as I hope.

Gracias!

I don't think you have to worry about that, i several friends who are careful with duel identities and its been a good way to make money.

These are extremely well drawn! I love the way you highlight movement. Are they digital, or scans? They are so clean it's hard to tell.

Seriously though, a tall, sexy umbra witch who kicks ass has so little tickling pictures?

Thank god Smash helped a little with that issue.

I don't think you have to worry about that, i several friends who are careful with duel identities and its been a good way to make money.

Eh, I don't know. I just like privacy.

These are extremely well drawn! I love the way you highlight movement. Are they digital, or scans? They are so clean it's hard to tell.

Thank you so much! They're scans. I've been doing traditional art my whole life, so I've gotten good at sharp lines and cleanup. :)

Seriously though, a tall, sexy umbra witch who kicks ass has so little tickling pictures?

Thank god Smash helped a little with that issue.

I know, right?

To everyone else who I didn't specifically reply to: thanks for the feedback! Always appreciate it!

Absolutely outstanding. I personally am a huge fan of traditional hand drawing and an old student of it myself. I can't wait to see more

Commissions for DarkMortalis! These were tons of fun to draw. :D
Quick question, though: seriously, how is there not more tickling art of Bayonetta?! I've barely been able to find any, but she's one of the kinkiest video game characters in existence...she was practically built for this kind of thing! (The British accent is a nice touch too.)

View attachment 519256View attachment 519257

Your art is getting better.
Keep it up!

Love the thrashing details on Samus. The other is sooo creative! Love the flailing and portal hands. So cute and original. I also dig how she fights it.

Absolutely outstanding. I personally am a huge fan of traditional hand drawing and an old student of it myself. I can't wait to see more

These are really good, brother!

Keep up the awesome work!

B

Your art is getting better.
Keep it up!

Love the thrashing details on Samus. The other is sooo creative! Love the flailing and portal hands. So cute and original. I also dig how she fights it.

You all are far too generous. Thank you. :)

These are very nicely done! Loving the detail on Bayo's thrashing and how it just does so little to help.

Honestly, Bayo caught me as vastly more the ler type than lee, though I'd more than happy to see her in either role ;P

What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back