• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SMOKIN HOT GIGGLES!!!! Jaba's 11th TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher!!!!!

jaba

3rd Level Green Feather
So there jaba was.... :disgust: ....in a dark blue wrinkled suit, sitting at the black piano in a smoke filled bar, playing a lonely lyric..... :sadcry: ...

And then SHE walked in!!!!!..... :shock:

A "raging hot" giggle, :Kiss1: wrapped in a skintight flaming red dress!... :veryhappy ....

She sauntered over to jaba, :eek: and slithered up and across the piano like a killer cobra...... :ermm:

jaba froze....mezmerized!....hypnotized!.... :shock:

"ostracized"!......"cauterized"!..... :p

then she kicked off her stillettos, and said the four words that sent a shot :cupid: through jaba's heart!.... :scared:

"Why don't you tickle :2poke: THESE ivories, jaba baby?"...... :Kiss2:

(ok, it's six or eight words, smarty :disgust: , but you get the idea... :illogical )

You gotta hear this secret, seductive giggle.... :xpeepsofa....of this secret mystery TMF seductress.....

deep, rich, full bodied :justlips: lady laughter to raise your body heat!!!!! :blush:

As always.... :cool2: ..IF YOU TRULY KNOW THE IDENTITY OF OUR SECRETLY TICKLED TMF CUTIE....PLEASE, PLEASE DO NOT DISCLOSE IT!!!!!PLEASE, PLEASE ALLOW OUR WONDERFUL TMF MEMBERS TO MAKE FUN AND SILLY GUESSES AS TO HER IDENTITY!!!!!

Time to get crackin! :whip:

if you TRULY like this game, make a guess! :lurking:

for jaba is so pleased to present...... :xpulcy:

and we invite you to guess....... :grouphug:

The secret identity of jaba's 11th "TMF Mystery Lovely Lady Laugher"...

:dog: jaba :dog:

Grrr...you've stumped me again. So I'm sure my guesses will be way off base!

Sadira
TG4L
Mz. Chaos
Simone

conspiracies of the ticklish?

Mimi said:
Grrr...you've stumped me again. So I'm sure my guesses will be way off base!

Sadira
TG4L
Mz. Chaos
Simone

hmmmmm....... :ermm:

lemme get this straight....... :cool2:

so Sadira..... :rolleyes:

"borrowed" TG4L's feathers...... <<<<---- <<<<---- <<<<----

so Mz Chaos..... :idunno:

could tickle Simone?..... :2poke:

I bet YOU were the mastermind of this ticklish scheme, Mimi!...... ;)

what's jaba gonna do with you tricky ticklish temptresses?...... :wub:

:p jaba :p

I think maybe Jaba enjoys teasing us with these terrific tantalizing ticklish tremors coming from our super sensitive sweeties. Might this one be
TicklishSinner?

Well... okay... last time I went nuts and guessed 23 gals and still got it wrong. Talk about embarassing! I guess I need to get out more.

I just gotta guess this time no matter how wrong I am... the way I figure it... the odds get better each time...

Here goes nothin'...

Mimi
BellyStrokes
Ann
Lindy
Helena
Kis
Heavenly

Oh please tell me I did better here than on the damn football guesses!!! See why I don't gamble???

Hmmm...That laugh sounds familiar..and it sounds older...hmm lets say mature...
I say Ayla NY...

My other guess would be Sadira

Wow.. me being a music major, I can notate that laughter into music notes! no really! It was so rhythmic!

My guess: Mimi. That's all I got. I'm using the clues and putting together that answer.

tommytikl said:
Hmmm...That laugh sounds familiar..and it sounds older...hmm lets say mature...
I say Ayla NY...

My other guess would be Sadira
Damn!!! I missed those two in my guesses!!!

If I bat my eyelashes and smile real pretty... think you could find it in your heart to let me add:
Gigglegal
Bella
Bratgirl

???????

Jeez... I soooooo suck at this!

is miss luv2b....our "Maestro of giggles"?....

Iluv2Btickled said:
Wow.. me being a music major, I can notate that laughter into music notes! no really! It was so rhythmic!

Jaba thinks our "TMF Tickle Orchestra" tied YOU down with violin string.....:dogpile:

And turned YOUR laughter into "Tickle Music"....... :p

:bowing: jaba :bowing:

Iluv2Btickled said:

My guess: Mimi. That's all I got. I'm using the clues and putting together that answer.

I agree... like a lovely sonata in staccato! My guess is Mz Chaos.

ahhhhhh Pokey......

PokeyinMich said:
I think maybe Jaba enjoys teasing us with these terrific tantalizing ticklish tremors coming from our super sensitive sweeties. Might this one be
TicklishSinner?

to quote my favorite Pokey phrase...... :bowing:

don't you just love......

"this wonderful delight of ours"? :rolleyes:

:2poke: jaba :2poke:

Isabeau how is it that you're always TOLD who it is? Isnt the Fun in guessing? Even if you were a Lady laugher yourself? If you know, EVERY SINGLE TIME, then why post? :ermm:

Jus wondering...

Hey my little "jaba bean" can we get an update on your girls? I wanna see if my guess was already one of them! :lovestory

Iluv2Btickled said:
Isabeau how is it that you're always TOLD who it is? Isnt the Fun in guessing? Even if you were a Lady laugher yourself? If you know, EVERY SINGLE TIME, then why post? :ermm:

Jus wondering...

well i deleted the offending post...actually jaba usually asks me to post, saying i know who the laugher is..but if you want me to guess, why sure i'm game...is it you?

isabeau said:
well i deleted the offending post...actually jaba usually asks me to post, saying i know who the laugher is..but if you want me to guess, why sure i'm game...is it you?

so you were just pretending to know? *pokes you* :2poke:

and if you think it's me...guess again. ;)

Iluv2Btickled said:
and if you think it's me...guess again. ;)
Uh huh... likely story... um... IS it you??? Seems like I've guessed just about everyone else.
One of these days I'm bound to get it right. The odds are getting better and better all the time.

omg.i'm not sure who it is ,but i certainly hope that she shows up in michigan next weekend.what a great giggle.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back