• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Smoking Weed

"And 100% of the people on the forum make sweeping generalizations"...Yet another generalization!

"And 100% of the people on the forum make sweeping generalizations"...Yet another generalization!

Pretty sure that was the joke.

Take a bong hit and chill.

You're being very un-dude.

I quit in 1983. Just didn't enjoy it anymore, so why do it ? If you want to smoke it go for it, just do it at home and don't drive.

My job does random drug tests, so I do not do any illegal substance. On top of that I work in toxicology so I know all about those 'masking products' and their 'effectiveness'

Nope.

Whenever I need something to relax me, I sing myself the funeral march.

Occasionally, only when I'm hanging out with friends who happen to have some on them. And never in any random location, it's always been over somebody else's house.

Years ago I smoked a little, but not any more. In my line of work we are tested every two years, and are subject to randoms at a moments notice by both individual contractors and the labor union. I`ll give you an example of just how serious they are about having a drug free environment in the construction industry. Last June I took my every two year mandatory test. Over the next six months I received notices on two different occasions from my labor union giving me three business days to be tested. And on two different jobsites just after finishing lunch I, and a few others on my crew were randomly selected to be both tested for both drugs and alcohol.

I used to wake and bake. Smoke every day, all day, anywhere, anytime. My existence was centered around smoking pot and listening to ICP. I once dropped 100 dollars on weed, that only lasted my boyfriend and I a week.. Another time I racked up almost 50 dollars at Mc. Donalds [[munchies, anyone?]] I had a handful of really bad experiences towards the end of my time smoking, so I've pretty much quit. But yeah.. Used to. Loved it then. Dunno 'bout now.

You're somewhat on the ball - probably because you don't smoke weed. ;)

Looks like I picked the wrong week to stop smoking...

6a00d83451df0c69e20120a7b4c061970b-800wi

:D

I do make time to visit with Miss Mary Jane every now and again. (like now, and then maybe again later :jester:)

A lot of people who smoke weed are totally paranoid...WHY???

You have to be careful what you say in this forum because the NARCS will arrest you!

Probably because one of the many possible symptoms of letting THC into your blood supply is paranoia.

No way man, that's just what the aliens want us to think.

So you'd better be careful, because they're all around us... they could even be YOU!

Wait...

:evileye:

I smoke a lot of weeds...dandelions, kudzu, ragweed; you name it, I've smoked it.

So...does this mean I'm part of the cool group or what? :veryhappy

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back