• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sneaking Away, Anger, And, Major Consequences..

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross was fed up with everything that was going on in New York, the situation at the office, basically being "attached to Kayley" , no breaks, and his health issues.

Thus, instead of risking telling Kayley, and getting into a fight, Ross kissed Kayley goodbye one morning, with her thinking he was going to the office.

In reality, Ross was going to the airport, to meet a nurse. The nurse would accompany him to where else? Oklahoma City!

Ross felt like a man free! He happily hugged Fritz and Steve.

The agenda , if Ross could, two dinner meetings, one show, two nights sleeping over, and Ross would be home late two nights after he left.

There was the matter of Ross calling Kayley to "inform her"

Ross went into his private office at RFS Energy, dialed Kayley's number, and began talking.

"Ross, I suspect that you did something! Okay! Out with it!" Kayley said.;

"Kale, I'm in OKC. I'm sorry I did not tell you. I hope you understand. I felt trapped between the
Tazzio conflict, my health, and maybe, us being together constantly. I hope you understand" Ross said.

"Ross, I'm more angry that you did just left without telling me, than I am about you leaving. I know you have not been to OKC in a long time, and that you needed a break. Next time, please discuss it with me before you leave. I'm at least entitled to that, okay. How long will you be gone?" Kayley asked.

"Sleeping over one night or maybe two. Will be back in two days maximum" Ross said.

"Okay , take care" Kayley said.

"You too" Ross said.

While Ross was in OKC, that first night the men sold one company that had been folded into RFS, had a meeting about a acquiring another, and believe it or not, looked into a "Small marketing company" with the intend of """Expanding RFS into marketing" Ross was thinking that instead of building his own company , which would require time and energy that he likely did not have, he would buy a small existing one, work on it separate from RossShell, and, if he built it to a certain point, either sell it, or fold it into RossShell.

Ross liked what he saw with the marketing company. He figured that he would give Fritz and Steve 10 percent each as "finder's fees" if he did buy the company, for introducing him to the contact, plus 10 percent of all profits going forward.

Ross felt like a man free! Instead of feeling worse being in OKC, Ross felt 1000% better! No obsessing over RossShell and what he was allowed to do, and was not, no Kayley "hovering over him " constantly watching his every move.

Ross fell asleep that night, with the nurse in the next room of his suite. Ross slept better than he had in ages.

The next morning, was breakfast, and then two shows at the field.

Ross, Steve, and Fritz drove out to the field, where the foreman lectured to two separate groups of 100 people.

75 people in total signed up.

All in all, it had been a pretty "bang up" trip.

On the way back into OKC, Fritz said.

"Ross, that was a very good "return trip" after such a long time. Please go back to the hotel , get your things, and go home. You can always come back in a month or two. Look at it like a pitch who had Tommy John Surgery or a long injury layoff, dont leave him out there so long until there's trouble" Fritz said.

Ross laughed. "Mister P, respectfully, I thought I was the only baseball fan in this group" Ross said.

"Someone took me to a Texas Rangers in Arlington Texas many years ago when they were playing in their old stadium. I dont follow baseball much, but I know certain things based on hearing you talk" Fritz said.

Ross went back to the hotel, packed his things, called Kayley, and made a late afternoon plane to JFK which landed just before midnight Ross got to the building shortly before 1 am.

Ross tiptoed into the bedroom, could see Kayley was awake, and said. "Let me just get undressed, and then I will go to my residence, the guest room" Ross said.

"Get the Hell over here into bed with Principal and kiss me. Your residence is with me. I'm a bit steamed that you went to OKC without telling me, but I have to look at it from your point of view. I know that if you got sick a nurse, Mister P, and Steve would have been there for you You needed to get out of here with having been locked in here for so long. Do as you please with the OKC trips. I know that you are going through a lot" Kayley said.

"Maybe I will go every other month or every quarter. Kale, I felt like a man free" Ross said.

"I know. Now, fuck me as punishment for leaving without telling me" Kayley said, tearing off Ross's bedclothes and her own.

Ross kissed Kayley from head to soles.

Kayley got on top, rode him to drain him dry, and then, as payment, Ross tickled her soles and toes as "payment"

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OHHHHH! OH MY GOD! OHHHH NOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!

Ross and Kayley fell asleep in each other's arms.

The next morning, Kayley had to go to work.

"I might saunter in about noon, I will be home by 5. I will see later" Ross said.

Shortly after Kayley left, Ross called the office.

Vic got on the phone, with a very, worried sound to his voice. "Ross, I know that you just got home. If you at all have any energy,. I suggest you come in if you can" Vic said.

"I will be in late morning, early afternoon , whats the matter?" Ross asked.

"It's rather involved, but it has to do with Tazzio" Vic said.

"Okay, will be in as soon as I can" Ross said.

Ross clicked off the phone, and sighed.

After a wonderful, free return trip to OKC, and Kayley even understanding by giving Ross sex when he came home instead of anger, Ross might have come home.. to big trouble?

What was going on at the office?

That would be seen.

I understand what you said about not telling Kayley.

However, you have to look at it from Ross's point of view.

Due to his health, he had been limited with work in the office, and completely without OKC trips. Ross just had to "Do something" if you know what I mean.

Ok, so maybe a better punishment would have been Ross banished to the guest room, or tickle tortured.

The fact that Kayley did not do either of those things means that even though she was mad that Ross left, she also wanted to see it from Ross's point of view of being locked in NY.

If Ross does something like that again, then we will see what the consequences are for him.

More to come soon, anywhere from tomorrow to over the weekend, depending on the author's health, which is far from stable at this point

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back