• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sneaking up on people?

Caligula66

Ever like to sneak up on a friend that you know is ticklish and tickle their ribs or sides to make them: jump, scream, or laugh?

I don't really do it, but people do it to me all the time. They're not usually trying to tickle me, per say, just to get my attention or to say hi but it tickles and scares me and usually makes me jump!
Hmmmmm. I would like to play! Don't look now..... :p

I'm a lee and absolutely HATE it when people do that to me.

I never really do that to anyone for a couple of reasons. Most people don't like it and, because tickling is more than just silly and playful to me, I'd feel like I was getting a "cheap feel" if that makes sense. Similar to a vanilla person grabbing someone's breast and justifying it as all in fun.

I never really did that before but my friend always sneaks up on me and tickles me or he will hold my arms back and let someone else tickle me. I'm never ever prepared for it either.

I love to sneak up on someone I know who is really ticklish and tickle her sides, or to what I call goose her butt and make her jump. Sometimes this leads to more tickling too. Very nice thread thanks for starting it.

Yeah. I can be a pain to my friends sometimes. So yeah, I've done this. Not the ribs because it's hard to sneak up from the front, but the sides, definitely.

Not the ribs because it's hard to sneak up from the front

I don't know about you, but my ribs go all the way around to the back! ;)

I don't know about you, but my ribs go all the way around to the back! ;)

Ah you know, I guess you have a point.. I guess I just never really think of tickling the sides where the ribs are as tickling the ribs... Just the front but I suppose you're right.

I never really did that before but my friend always sneaks up on me and tickles me or he will hold my arms back and let someone else tickle me. I'm never ever prepared for it either.
================================================================

NICE

I always scream when this happens. The surprise element gets me every time. And even when they stop, you can still feel the fingers...

guilty as charged lol. I used to get a kick out of doing that to my friends when I was younger. I used to be the ambusher....now I'd much rather prefer being the ambushee :)

I never really do that to anyone for a couple of reasons. Most people don't like it and, because tickling is more than just silly and playful to me, I'd feel like I was getting a "cheap feel" if that makes sense. Similar to a vanilla person grabbing someone's breast and justifying it as all in fun.

I would never do that to a woman, for the reasons you stated, however I just prefer tickling guys. Also it's not really all that sexual to me if it only lasts for a few seconds, but sometimes the ticklee is so ticklish he'll collapse on the floor in hysterics, if that happens I just can't help myself but to keep tickling him till he's a quivering mess of laughter and begging! :D

There's something inherently cute about seeing the combined reaction to the surprise and the tickling and the same time.

I like it with people that I know. I've had it from people I haven't really even met.. and I mean you don't know who's doing it but after they've gotten the reaction they were wanting, it's uncomfortable to turn around and see someone I don't know. *shrug* But with friends? Oh yeah. I'm good with that. :)

I agree with this... i don't think i would feel right about tickling someone and acting like it wasn't intended to be sexual.

i get this done to me a lot in uni lol once in a lecture i jumped out of my seat literally lol i had to put my hands over my mouth to stop me screaming haha

I've done it few times old school mates or girl friend but in the service harder to due they can take it the wrong way. But I'm dammed if I do dammed if I don't lol

i would do that to my sisters friends when they would sleep over but first i would stare at the soles of they're feet and study them and for the longest time months and years later i still had the image in my head only a couple here and there i would tickle they're feet the girls names were Pam and Tina but I had tickled her feet for years prior to me even seeing Pams feet and tickling her to my dissapointment Pams feet were not ticklish but Tina's "JACKPOT"

Friends and I did it a lot in high school. Every boyfriend I've had has also done it to me, especially my most recent ex - pretty much every time I was standing in the kitchen he would come up behind me, dig his fingers into my sides (or underarms if they were exposed) and because I wasn't expecting it, I would end up on the floor and he would keep tickling until I was almost in tears... I loved it, though.

I love to do this to people and love when its done to me. My sides are so ticklish I jump everytime :):neenerneener:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back