• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sneaky way I figured out of finding out if women at work have ticklish feet

ArchNemesis

TMF Expert
It's really quite simple. In the nice weather, when women are wearing open toed shoes, one of them will start talking about their pedicure, nail color, etc. When they do, say "are you one of those women who are falling out of their chair laughing when their feet are getting scrubbed?" I've used it twice at my current place of work, both said it tickled but they're able to somehow hold it together. So, a completely innocent sounding question and little do these women know you're at home jerking off because you know their feet are ticklish. Aces! :thumbsup:

Remind me not to tell anyone that my feet are ticklish. The thought that someone is going home to jerk off because of it is really creepy.

Be careful though man. If you ask the same question over and over people are gonna start to notice. You might ask one woman if she's falling out of her chair laughing during pedicures not realizing that another woman whom you asked the same question to last week is right around the corner. Next thing you know those 2 are comparing notes and start talking to other women and find out you asked the same thing. Now you're that creepy guy in the office that asks women about their feet. Not saying it'll definitely turn out that way but it's a possibility you should consider.

Remind me not to tell anyone that my feet are ticklish. The thought that someone is going home to jerk off because of it is really creepy.

Well if they find you attractive, and they're trying to find out if your feet are ticklish because they have a tickling fetish, what do you think they're going to do with this information? I suppose they could go home and take a cold shower, if that makes you feel better.

Welcome to "The Absolute Worst Things To Say To Anyone Ever".

I'm your host, Knicks.

That's just it...I didn't tell them that. I was too slick! HaHa!

It's really quite simple. In the nice weather, when women are wearing open toed shoes, one of them will start talking about their pedicure, nail color, etc. When they do, say "are you one of those women who are falling out of their chair laughing when their feet are getting scrubbed?" I've used it twice at my current place of work, both said it tickled but they're able to somehow hold it together. So, a completely innocent sounding question and little do these women know you're at home jerking off because you know their feet are ticklish. Aces! :thumbsup:

Omg this post @_@

I don't even know what to say.

This falls into the category of "Things we all do, but should never actually say."

I mean, just how many vanillas go home and wank over the secretary's cleavage? Or to the unusually skimpy outfit their boss wore to the office party? I'd venture tons, but the intelligent ones still keep that behavior to themselves.

Well if they find you attractive, and they're trying to find out if your feet are ticklish because they have a tickling fetish, what do you think they're going to do with this information? I suppose they could go home and take a cold shower, if that makes you feel better. That's just it...I didn't tell them that. I was too slick! HaHa!

"What do you think they're going to do with this information??"

Well, there's always man-ing up and asking the women in question out if they're available.

Or do you really prefer Charming the One-Eyed Cobra to the exclusion of female company?

If so, here's an anthem by Mr. Ivor Biggun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h448vzJFuUg

Last edited:
...and this answers so many questions about why people look at fetishes in a negative light.

LOL, come on. Unless you're really grotesque or obese (and I can tell from your pictures you are neither) chances are some vanilla dude in your circle of friends has choked his chicken while fantasizing about sex with you.

It's what guys do, especially guys under 40. Many of them do it throughout their entire lives right up until the day that Uncle ED moves in. You know Uncle ED, right? Married to Aunt Flo? And I'm not talking about creepers, I'm talking about normal everyday guys with whom you work or hang out.

Some guys have a tough time finding willing sexual partners. They can't simply take what they want. They have to either pay through the nose or jump through all kinds of social hoops just to make it happen once. Now it sounds like you're saying a guy can't even take information such as ticklishness and use his imaginations in the privacy of his own home to engage in a little "offbeat" behavior without being creepy. It's statements like this that convince me that the word "creepy" has pretty much lost any specific meaning and is simply a catch-all word to describe any behavior one disdains for puritanical reasons.

A buddy of mine had this funny thing he'd often say to me right after meeting or seeing a hot babe: "That's it. I'm definitely having sex with her at my place tonight....whether she's there or not!" :bwahaha: :laughhard:

I wasn't born yesterday. I know men play with themselves. What I find "creepy" is that this man has to tell others that he does it. He isn't keeping it in the privacy of his own home. Who cares, really? Who knows, maybe the men I work with go home and jerk off to thoughts of me. What I don't need to know is that they actually do that. I would hate to go to work knowing that my boss is having thoughts like that about me. That would be uncomfortable, to say the least. It has nothing to do with being puritanical.

I wasn't born yesterday. I know men play with themselves. ....Who knows, maybe the men I work with go home and jerk off to thoughts of me. What I don't need to know is that they actually do that. I would hate to go to work knowing that my boss is having thoughts like that about me. That would be uncomfortable, to say the least. It has nothing to do with being puritanical.

And yet every man on earth would be flattered beyond belief were women to tell us that they club the clam, toss their salad, Jill off, bedew the rose, (that last one is an original that I thought of while writing this :D) whatever, while fantasizing about us...

ummmm...no. dont do that..take my word for it your not as sneaky as you might think...THEY GET THE MESSAGE!! QUICKLY!!

And yet every man on earth would be flattered beyond belief were (ATTRACTIVE) women to tell us that they club the clam, toss their salad, Jill off, bedew the rose, (that last one is an original that I thought of while writing this :D) whatever, while fantasizing about us...

Modified for truth.

And of course. Culture teaches us that female sexual attention is valuable and to be coveted, while male sexual attention is rampant and to be avoided. I wish we lived in a world where women loved the thought of guys wanking off to them, but until that fantasy land becomes a reality, we should remain careful about how much of our private life (with our private parts) we share.

I could never bring myself to do this.. unless it was with a woman I really knew well. Knowing my luck, the female I asked such a question to.. would take it the wrong way, and I'd get reported.. etc. I already had one hot girl that I can think of.. shoot me a dirty look.. just because she probably thought I was glancing too long at her.

Asking about ticklishness would seem to be an away from the office thing only. With the whole furor over sexual harassment nowadays, it just seems too risky to take a chance on this.

Uhm, I don't tell the women at work I do that. As far as they know, I'm asking a perfectly innocent question. Saying it here is different. I don't work with anyone here (that I know of LOL). I included that part here just to amuse myself with whatever reactions it got.

I understand what Carol means, when you see it in print it becomes real and that is where the creepiness comes into play. Knowing it happens, and actually hearing about someone doing it are 2 different things, although in our guy minds it is common knowledge and ok to talk about, women find it creepy. I won't say either side is right or wrong but both sides have valid points, I personally don't mention jerking off to anyone. Some things are better left unsaid sometimes, IMO anyway.

At work I pretend I have no sexual organs and I am just a drone. So far, still here. Do yourself a favor....don't give women any more excuse to hate us more than the reasons they come up with on their own.

Edit: a good example is at work I know a particular person who hates me for the fact I was a regular at the same bar as her for a while. I mean, it only takes existing to offend some people!

Last edited:
Maybe it was too much information for some, but...if he can't talk about that here, then where the hell can he talk about it!?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back