• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So hard to put together a gathering

CapturedDoll

Verified
Mine is short notice for this weekend in Nashville TN. Its my birthday. Very frustrating how slow the process is to meet people. Ugh lol.

I'd be down if we were closer...I feel for ya though.

I'm in Michigan and my bf and I have been trying for years to put something together. We have a Michigan specific tickle group on Kik. Around 20 ppl or so and another 10 or more I know from the sites who I keep in touch with on some level. And most have stated they would love to attend and the majority have even complained about not being able to meet someone...yadda yadda.

Even trying to get a mutually equidistant location (roughly 2 hrs away for everyone) no matter how much effort we put in or how much notice we give, everyone flakes last minute or claim they didn't know about it even though I would post here, FetLife, pm them directly several times months before the date.

I did manage to get 2 besides my bf and our first sort of meetup and for a birthday dinner, 3 more other than those 2 so I've met 5 in person. But it seems people here (to be clear, here in Michigan , not here on the site)just want to complain about not being able to meet people rather than put in even a single effort to try to do so..

I'd be down if we were closer...I feel for ya though.

I'm in Michigan and my bf and I have been trying for years to put something together. We have a Michigan specific tickle group on Kik. Around 20 ppl or so and another 10 or more I know from the sites who I keep in touch with on some level. And most have stated they would love to attend and the majority have even complained about not being able to meet someone...yadda yadda.

Even trying to get a mutually equidistant location (roughly 2 hrs away for everyone) no matter how much effort we put in or how much notice we give, everyone flakes last minute or claim they didn't know about it even though I would post here, FetLife, pm them directly several times months before the date.

I did manage to get 2 besides my bf and our first sort of meetup and for a birthday dinner, 3 more other than those 2 so I've met 5 in person. But it seems people here (to be clear, here in Michigan , not here on the site)just want to complain about not being able to meet people rather than put in even a single effort to try to do so..

Yeah I know people have a lot going on in their lives but.... the flaking, catfishing, cancelling last minute. Im so confused even though I know many of the reasons people drop out.

Happy Birthday! I hope it's a good one!

(Wish I was closer to Nashville)

Happy Birthday.

And I hear you. It’s hard enough to get a few people together. Then to have one or all just text (if you’re lucky) yeah, I’m just not feeling it.

I'd love to meet ya irl at some point after all these years interacting online.

Might be easier for you to attend a gathering that's already established though.

Happy Birthday Doll!! We all love ya here....keep the faith.

Hope you have a happy birthday Doll. Distance it the biggest factor for me. I personally would love to see your perfect feet in person! And, God forbid, even have the chance to see how ticklish they are! :p

Have a good birthday Doll! I always enjoy chatting with you. I cannot imagine why people wouldn't want to hang with you. But life is weird and hectic.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back