• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, I am off to school

texastickler

Level of Blackberry Feather
Well. It is official. I start my BA in English at the end of June. I never thought I would be in this situation again. I had to quit school to take care of my Mom when she had Cancer. When she died I simply had no ambition to continue.

It has been over a year now. I am ready to kick this degrees ass. Wish me luck everyone. Now I just have to find my Captain Caveman lunchbox. Where did I put that thing??? :D

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined!!"

Bonus points if you know this... (Should be a piece of cake for an English major)

R

Hooray!! :jumpupanddown: Good luck, you'll do great! :twohugs:

Thanks beautiful. I am as confident as a peacock. :pounce:

Good Luck, T.
:rainbowbounce:

Thanks my dear. I am sure I will come out much wiser. :twohugs:

"Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined!!"

Bonus points if you know this... (Should be a piece of cake for an English major)

R

Would that be......Henry David Thoreau??? :D

Last edited:
You found a college willing to admit you? Yet more proof that the Mayans were right. :panic:

Seriously my friend, congratulations. I have no doubt you will do well. :)

Awesome news! Good luck! And good luck with that lunchbox, I still have my Bionic Woman one... lol.

Good luck to you! I know you will do well!

Thanks Carol. I am sure I will do well. I am really excited to get started.

You found a college willing to admit you? Yet more proof that the Mayans were right. :panic:

Seriously my friend, congratulations. I have no doubt you will do well. :)

Surprising I know. It was either this one or Clown college! :D Thanks man.

Awesome news! Good luck! And good luck with that lunchbox, I still have my Bionic Woman one... lol.

That is so awesome. I loved my Captain Caveman Lunchbox. Thanks Des.

Don`t forget an apple for your teacher.:cool2: Best of luck, my friend.

Good Luck with returning to school, texas, my friend. I have every confidence that you will do very well.

Mitch

Good luck, have fun, and enjoy the bare feet dangling around in the seat next to you when the weather is warm.

Hey congrats! You and I can be study buddies. I'm starting in the fall to finally finish this time around! Best of luck to you, my friend! You'll do great.

I remember a few years back when I decided to go back to school; it wasn't long after I became a forum member here. I was amazed at how helpful and encouraging members were. I'm sure you'll get the same support I did and even more.

I remember when my tutor for my intermediate finance class bailed on me because his wife got jealous. One of the members literally picked up where he left off and I ended up with a "B" in the class. We both got an opportunity to learn some Excel skills......something IMO he didn't need.

I wish you well in your studies; if you were going to business school, I'd be a decent resource. But English........I can encourage and support like no other, but homework help would be best gotten elsewhere...:jester:

And Ms Persephone, it's not how you start, it's how you finish....and the fact that you actually finish! Good luck and happy studies to you as well.

Hey congrats! You and I can be study buddies. I'm starting in the fall to finally finish this time around! Best of luck to you, my friend! You'll do great.

Thank You Darlin'! We will both do it.

Best of luck in School Tex :)

Thanks stormy! I am sure I will do great.

I remember a few years back when I decided to go back to school; it wasn't long after I became a forum member here. I was amazed at how helpful and encouraging members were. I'm sure you'll get the same support I did and even more.

I remember when my tutor for my intermediate finance class bailed on me because his wife got jealous. One of the members literally picked up where he left off and I ended up with a "B" in the class. We both got an opportunity to learn some Excel skills......something IMO he didn't need.

I wish you well in your studies; if you were going to business school, I'd be a decent resource. But English........I can encourage and support like no other, but homework help would be best gotten elsewhere...:jester:

And Ms Persephone, it's not how you start, it's how you finish....and the fact that you actually finish! Good luck and happy studies to you as well.

You know what? I have a deep understanding just how helpful and supportive most members are here. They have done good by me more times than I can count.I appreciate your thoughts. I am ready and excited. :twohugs:

Good Luck to you.

Sounds like you're going to become a better writer.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back