• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So I guess Howard Stern is done with the tickle chair

todd30

TMF Expert
Kim Cattral from sex in the city came on the show today and the first thing out of her mouth is " I thought I was going to have to get in the tickle chair" . Howard just let it go. No big deal , but I'm saying he's offically done with the tickle chair , robospanker and any other sex games.....thanks Beth O!

Too bad he won't use the tickle chair again. :(

Cheers to Kim Cattral for mentioning it. :D

Was Howard into tickling? I mean, what would make someone just randomly decide to make a Tickle Chair for girls to get into unless they had a thing for tickling?

This is too bad. Stern isnt the greatest tickler, in my opinion.. but.. it would have been great to have seen the lovely Ms Catrall in the tickle chair.

Hopefully he will use it again at some point, and he's just going through a phase.

Mitch

Damn Smithsonian!! Those were awesome mainstream, or there abouts, sessions. The "chairitable" thing to do would be to auction it off for charity!!

I havent see him in forever lol. I totally forgot about him until this post was created haha. Anyone a fan of private parts? But yeah anyways that tickle chair he had was nice but some of the chicks that were in it didnt seem too ticklish :/ I think pamela anderson is on youtube lol

I havent see him in forever lol. I totally forgot about him until this post was created haha. Anyone a fan of private parts? But yeah anyways that tickle chair he had was nice but some of the chicks that were in it didnt seem too ticklish :/ I think pamela anderson is on youtube lol

but some of the girls were extremely ticklish

My favorite was probably the girl from ET or Extra.. But there was a former Miss Teen USA on there too and she was fun to watch.

Speaking of howard stern and his show...robin was on that comedy central roast on joan rivers and I was cracking up at some of the shit she was saying haha. Im a fan of pam myself, cant help it.

I would have loved to see Kim tickled. She is a dream of mine.

Was Howard into tickling? I mean, what would make someone just randomly decide to make a Tickle Chair for girls to get into unless they had a thing for tickling?

I believe A.N.A. introduced him to it. He tickled her on his old tv show.

true!

Maybe it just wasn't creating a buzz anymore. NOW- if only he would put the chair up on EBay.... hmmmm

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back