• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, I Started A Patreon...

FireAndLighting

TMF Regular
Hello everybody!

I just wanted to bring something to your attention since I know my name is starting to carry at least some sort of weight around this site. I don't think I'm too popular yet, but I do get messages from people saying they enjoy my art on occasion.

For those of you who don't know me, I'm a 3D artist who makes high-quality 3D tickle comics on DeviantArt. I'm still very new to the software and will never consider myself a "pro" but I think the content I make is at least worth a glance or two. You can find my DA here if you want to take a look: https://www.deviantart.com/desperatelaughter

I produce free content on an almost daily basis, and I view this as a secondary job that I hope to one day turn into a full job. I have a premium comic series you can purchase for $10.00 per chapter, but once I finish chapter 3 you will be able to purchase the first three chapters in a bundle for $15.00, allowing you to save $15.00. Comic chapters will contain an absolute minimum of 50 images but can go up to 300 and still be priced at a mere $10.00. However, there are alternatives to buying chapters in bundles or individually.

I have just started up a Patreon account for the first time and have a few special "privileges" you might find to your liking. Patreons will automatically receive any of my premium comics 100% for free. Those under the higher tiers will get the comic as soon as it releases, while those under the $5.00 tier will receive the comics a month after its initial release.

I do not claim to be the best artist and I know I have a long way to go. But if you think my art is worth supporting, consider becoming a Patreon where you will be able to vote in polls, receive premium content for free, become characters in my comics, and request commissions at a much lower cost.

Thank you for giving me part of your day.

You can find my Patreon here: https://www.patreon.com/user

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back