• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So my wife wants to join the forum but....

We'd love to see your wife here If anyone gets out of line,the Vorpal Bunnies will throw Holy Hand Grenades at them :bunny: :bunny:

Aw what a loving, charming and concerned hubby you are :p

Tell her we won't bite, (unless she wants us too ;)) she'll have a grand old time, the more the merrier...

Bring her in to the warm embrace that is TMF (with maybe a few sneaky tickles here and there lol) :grouphug:

We don't take points away for spelling around here. I'm sure most of us would be honored by her participation.

LeeAllure said:
If it makes her feel better, why not offer to proof-read posts for her,
when you can. Then, no one even has to know.

Lee

I was going to suggest that myself, but of course someone smarter beat me to it!

First, glad to see you again Aachen; I remember the "episode" and it was pretty scary. I'm glad you're doing better.

And yes, I am one of those spelling Nazis who tends to get nutty at poor spelling (hi Slaver :veryhappy ). I have gotten better about it as long as it's decipherable (if that's a real word). I just hate the internet speak stuff; it's not a phone text, it's a message board-write in English please!

But as a parent of a disabled child, I wouldn't dare talk about anyone struggling with a disability. So bring her on; she'll be well taken care of. :smilestar

Ticklerguy4u said:
If anyone makes her feel bad..we'll kick there butt so hard..they'll be pooping out of their penis or vagina. :ranty:

This does absolutely nothing for my imagination..... :rotate:

Just before bedtime; I'll go have my nightmares now.... :ermm:

Aachen1983 said:
She is embarrassed. Not over the content of the forum, but because she has dyslexia. She reads and writes at a 5th grade level (her math is insane however). I have told her about the forum and she would like to get on, but like I said, she is scared she will be made fun of. Does anyone else here have an experience with dyslexia?

Any you know, I told her no one will judge. I had an "episode" right freakin' online, most fucking embarassing thing that has EVER happened to me, and no one judged.

If anyone does judge her I promise you sir, they will answer to me! I won't allow that kind of thing.

Your wife has nothing to worry about :) I highly doubt anyone here would make fun.

I do hope she decides to join, its always nice having new people grace the forum :)

Not over the content of the forum, but because she has dyslexia.

She should not be embarresed about something she cannot control.George S. Patton also had dyslexia,and he became one of our most famous generals during WW II.

Tell her to come on in , she is welcome and she has new friends of hers waiting to chat,meet her and get to know her :couch:

Well....

I did some talking and I plan on showing her these responses. She is scared still, but she says to give her time. Thank you all so much for having her back, it means a lot.

Dave

LeeAllure said:
If it makes her feel better, why not offer to proof-read posts for her,
when you can. Then, no one even has to know.

Lee
More than likely what I will do for her. I do it for her when she writes down anything else, why not here LOL! Nah, I help her with spelling, she helps rip my foot of my mouth.

kis123 said:
First, glad to see you again Aachen; I remember the "episode" and it was pretty scary. I'm glad you're doing better.
The reason I have been gone for so long.....

Thank you for the kind words.

You know babe, she can always JOIN up and not necessarily start posting right away. At least that way she'd have an identity, be able to access some of the "members only" stuff, right?
A lot of people started out that way here, (I wasn't one of 'em though!) :xpulcy: She can PM me if she wants, I've been here long enough and maybe can make her feel a little safer...
XOXO

Aachen1983 said:
I did some talking and I plan on showing her these responses. She is scared still, but she says to give her time. Thank you all so much for having her back, it means a lot.

Dave

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back