• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So. New Hampshire Gathering - August 15,16,17th 2008

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft x37....

I would love to be the one to help you get him in that corner :D I love paybacks.....

Sounds like the Sistahood blowin' smoke again! ;)

Put your cuffs where your mouth is! :hipoke:

oh, by the way....Hi, Classy...hope you are well...how's the Mister?! :blush:

(tickle people CAN be rude sometimes!) :D

Hugs

Sounds like the Sistahood blowin' smoke again! ;)

Put your cuffs where your mouth is! :hipoke:

oh, by the way....Hi, Classy...hope you are well...how's the Mister?! :blush:

(tickle people CAN be rude sometimes!) :D

All is well, thanks for asking :grouphug: I can't wait to see you again. :happyfloa

All is well, thanks for asking :grouphug: I can't wait to see you again. :happyfloa

Looking forward to seeing you, too! Been too long! I'll bring a few CDs full of pics from your last gathering...nice stuff there!

And be careful of blowing all that smoke...I can't see in here! :eek:

:twohugs:

Classy....you can walk fast, or run, but you cant hide. It just shows that the sistahood just cant compete with the brothers. Nuff said!!

Lee...you are the only woman I cant give a run for the money and I know better then to get in any corner with you around.

Classy....you can walk fast, or run, but you cant hide. It just shows that the sistahood just cant compete with the brothers. Nuff said!!

Lee...you are the only woman I cant give a run for the money and I know better then to get in any corner with you around.

Oh hush, don't I owe you a spanking? :cool:

god, I haven't been to a big gathering in years. I am almost nervous...and I am still at a crossroads of deciding to camp it or stay at the hotel. I have a reservation but depending on weather forecast may stick to the tent idea. Oh the decision...

It will be so good to see friendly faces and good to meet new ones.

CL???????????? I smell another suckerrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!

All of the Ladies are definitely talking alot of smack.......Can't wait to meet everyone...Also, can't wait to see who is full of hot air and who isn't!!!!

Ok ask anyone... I am sooo not full of hot air. I talk a lot but I back my talk up.

Don't worry CL. I'll bring plenty of diet cokes, laws be damned. I couldn't make it through a weekend let alone a day without one.

Hey thats not true hun. When you spent the night at my house you didn't have any diet coke!

Never fear, as 2nd Admiral of the Failboat, I will ensure that not only will all officers on this vessel NOT FAIL, but that all who attempt to engage in smack talk with any officers of the Failboat shall be punished accordingly.

I love the Gilligan's Island theme btw, Ven. Here's my NH casting (I haven't met everyone attending so of course this may not be the most well informed decision)

Gilligan: Tickle Emperor
Skipper: Baldadonis (solely because of my sailing background as 2nd admiral of the Failboat. I'll concede I'm totally wrong for that part in all other respects).
Professor: Amnesiac
Ginger: Lilly
Mary-Ann: Crystal Light
Mr. Howell: Venray
Mrs. Howell/Lovie: Venraya

I feel special! I am included! The only thing is I have never seen the show so I really don't know what that means for me lolz

There's only one "sucker"........ :D :p

*1st year student of the 'Venray School of Photo Manipulation'*

That statement is completely false. There are numerous suckers attending in less than 4 weeks, and your photo-manip earns a FAIL because it depicts none of them!

First Gathering

I'm looking forward to meeting all you fellow ticklephiles. This is gonna be my first gathering and I can't wait!

I'm looking forward to meeting all you fellow ticklephiles. This is gonna be my first gathering and I can't wait!

It will be great meeting you as well. You will feel like family very quickly with this bumnch. :wavingguy

Just a week and half away from a great weekend!

Can't wait!!!

Due to complications with my job, I will be unable to attend...I am very disappointed. I was really lookig forward to meeting everyone. I am sure it will be a great time...I hope to meet eveyone in the future :(

Major bummer!

Due to complications with my job, I will be unable to attend...I am very disappointed. :(

We are, too...look forward to meeting you another time...!

Dang, we lost a sailor!!! The Good Ship Tickle-Win is a man down, but not deterred! :cool2:

:)

Due to complications with my job, I will be unable to attend...I am very disappointed. I was really lookig forward to meeting everyone. I am sure it will be a great time...I hope to meet eveyone in the future :(

:(

Good luck and hope to meet you sometime!

Sorry to hear you won't be attending. Hopefully I'll see you at NEST next year.

The Mrs. and I Are Ready to Meet New Friends

My wife and I are really primed and ready for New Hampshire. She wants to soak both sets of our feet and get them as soft as possible (PETE, she is holding you to your word...she wants all 39 foot massages). I made my wife, since she isn't ticklish, promise not to tell anyone my weak spots.

I am hoping to finally break away from being a lee and showing off my tickler skills, but most of all we both are looking forward to starting great relationships with fantastic people. The excitement is building here in Maine...we can't wait to jump the border in a little over a week.

Humbly yours,

way2ticklish4myowngood

Last edited:
Yay2 for Way2......and TickleTortureTemptress!!!

....(PETE, she is holding you to your word...she wants all 39 foot massages). I made my wife, since she isn't ticklish, promise not to tell anyone my weak spots.....
Humbly yours,
way2ticklish4myowngood

Well then 39, it is! It will be great to see you and the 'Temptress again...it would have been nice to see everyone else, but I'll be spending alot of time at the 'Temptress's feet:Hyrdrogen....ah, a horrible price to pay to have her share her deviousness with the world!:eek:.....and way2, what makes you think I won't share those weak spots with anyone/everyone?!??!:wowzer: Hey, we may be friends and shipmates,.....:devil2:

You two are my Maine squeezes!!! (heeheeheeheeheeheeee!)....ok, that was semi-corny.:wow:

HeLaughs is Now Way2ticklsh

Goodbye Helaughs, hello Way2ticklsh. It is time to get rid of the multiple names and make thing less confusing.

To all my contacts, please add way2ticklsh and remove helaughs. I have already added you as my contact.

Greetings...

Here I am. Enough of this foolish stuff.

...to the newly reconstituted WAY2!!!!!! Nice! Wish there was a way2 keep your post total....I'm too invested in the numbers to change my nome-dee-ploume (that's bad french!)...now that I'm nearing 1,000 posts! Men! - numerical size matters!;)

Looking forward to playing with you and wifey again!

Peace and love to family Way2!

over and out,

:dropatear

I am really sorry to hear that. I hope all works out and that I finally meet you one day. *hugs

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back