• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So SO Irritating!

Yep, too many feet people...

oh well, more necks/armpits/ribs/breasts/belies/inner-thighs/behind-the-knees for me ! :)

It ain't about who likes what. So I like tickling feet. If you don't like it, move the fuck on.

I think the point is how you interact with people. Just be civil & not creepy, and definitely not judgemental. If you're asking a woman for pictures of her feet in the first 7 minutes of meeting her, your social skills are lacking.

That. Everyone's gonna like what they do. It's the people who might come into a conversation starting with ZOMG YOUR FEET ARE SO SEXY LET ME TOUCH AND TICKLE THEM that are going to turn people off immediately.

Like many others have touched on, tis the nature of the internet. I know how annoying it can get and how shit it makes you feel inside when someone would rather get to know your feet than your own personality but thats just the way some fetishists are. Not all foot guys are like that though, eventually you'll find the good ones that have abit of respect and see a person rather than a username. And as for the rest, well they dont matter :)

Fair enough!

crap_game , let's give Candy the benefit of the doubt. I'm not sure she's bashing the foot lovers despite the use of the word "irritating." If she comes across as harsher than she means to be, it could just be her reaction to the shock of 90% of her private messages being from men asking about her feet.

If she is indeed being a bit harsh, I hope those who object to Candy judging others do not turn around and judge her themselves. Of the foot men, she does say, "this is a free forum so I won't knock them for being here," so don't forget that, okay?

I do agree that messaging a woman unsolicited and asking for pics of ANY body part is truly creepy. I realize my interest/fetish is odd but oh well. Unless a woman is a 100% willing participant, has a good personality and an understanding and open mind I wouldn't nor couldn't be bothered with them, not to mention my wife/ticklee of 22 years has adorable and very ticklish size 7 feet and keeps me VERY occupied LOL. Candy is really of no consequence. LOL

I am guessing because tickling and feet fetish are two different things that are combined into one. I myself don't have a foot fetish but I like tickling feet to get a response. You probably got IMed because most foot fetish guys get turned on by just looking at a woman's feet. Plus, they may be the outspoken dominant number here.

By the way....the rest of your body is hot too.

That just goes to show you how bent over feetplenty of these guys are. I put ONE picture of my feet up...one... not an entire album. I didn't start a thread about them I out up infer because they happen to be ticklish and you mean to tell me that is an open invitation for a million messages asking about my feet...or can I lick them. Like now you sed why women are so quick to recoil in situations like this. I am in no way bashing these people (as someone put it) for having a foot fetish I'm irritated because they see a set of manicured feet and you'd think it was their first time ever seeing a pretty set of feet. Honestly I'm glad we have a place like tmf to come and be unashamed of our personal likes and fetishes if I could I'd shake the hands of the genius people who put this together. BUT like I said earlier my issue is just being plain drowned by guys drooling over feet. I did in fact put up more pictures than that. Heck the feet pictures weren't even the first ones I put up. I was so taken back because I wanted to experience an areana where enjoying my TICKLING fetish would be ok...not be completely bombarded by married guys and over the top foot fetishists.

it what makes it worse is just like someone stated earlier. The people I have run across are most likely only a small percentage of the guys out there but dealing with people like I have been dealing with it makes navigating starting a new conversation almost job like because I have to filter through a boat load of.messages to find the great guysand girls that are awesome to talk with. But judging by the responses I've seen on here I can tell some people were offended. If you simply have a foot fetish and I offended you I am sincerely sorry and do apologize BUT if you're one of those guys out there who just go WAY over the top and make some many of the ladies on here close up then yes I was speaking too you and I stand by what I have said and how I feel. Half an ounce of self control would make the responses you get so much better...that's if you even get responses.

And for those with constructive intelligent answers...even if you disagree with me thank you for taking the tinge out of your life too voice your opinion and make this conversation and thread great :) It helped me realize that I can open up on tmf and have an informative dialogue on TMF.

I'm sorry that happened Candy. That unfortunately happens... It's not "Fresh Meat" as some might say, it's "Oh! Fresh Feet!" and *pounce* But maybe I just think it's stupid because I'm not in to feet...

Yeah I think the problem isn't people having a foot fetish but its the way they feel its ok to just bombard people with weird questions. If you get offended when people pull you up on it then maybe just stop being such a creep?

I'm looking for a comic published by the mainstream. It's about a girl whose feet emit a powerful enzyme that makes others go crazy for her.

It's actually somewhat worse,...

I can sympathize with Candy. The crude, drooling dirtbags who mount their "come ons" in this way are sick and unacceptable. But it can go lower. I've been frequently contacted by these cretins who, after reading one of my old stories, send a PM asking if THEY CAN COME JOIN ME TICKLING MY WIFE. (One said, "If you ever need any help,,,,,") Trying to get something going off a fetish board in this manner strikes me as pretty pathetic, anyway.

You're outnumbered on here Candy. I personally hate the feet, I think there are other spots that can be far more ticklish, but its just a matter of opinion i guess. I get that videos focus on feet cause so many people on the site like them, but I wish they would make videos that specialize in other ares too.

That being said, as a girl on a mostly male site, I can say that some people do pm you and it can get pretty creepy. A few weeks ago I got a pm from a much older man asking if he could tickle my feet then cum on them. Those kinda messages are not appreciated.

Yeah... Too many guys out for a "quick fix," for sure...

I like getting to know the other person better before I go down that road... and even then, it has to be unequivocally consensual.

I guess one bad apple spoils the bunch huh? I dunno man. Just because some creepers send you messed up messages after you posted a picture it doesnt mean everyone that likes that particular body part is like that. They are feet guys that were messaging you cuz you posted a picture of your feet. This makes sense to me. It just so happens that the creepers messaged you. Its a fetish forum and there are creepers about..IF you had posted a picture of your underarms, you would have underarm creepers. IF it was your tummy, tummy creepers and so on. Just because some jackass who lacks social skills messages you asking weird questions, certainly doesnt mean that all guys with a foot tickling fetish here are weird. Dont get me wrong, im not saying that you implied this, I just thought it was a valid point to bring up. Im not snappin on you or anything. On a woman, feet are my favorite place to tickle, but I dont discriminate. IF you are ticklish somewhere, im gonna tickle there lol. So a part of me gets mad when someone implies that feet people are weird. We are all weird, we are on a fetish forum for tickling. Just do what most of the women on this forum do and ignore the idiots and respond to whoever you want to respond to. The women on this forum are pretty strong and thick skinned, and it seems to work out for them.

I feel you OP. My main fetish is upperbody tickling and I don't care at all for feet, the moment the feet becomes the focus I get bored. I don't think I've ever bought or downloaded a feet clip.
But each to his/hers I guess.

I can understand completely where you're coming from candy. Putting a picture of your feet should not = getting am inbox full of perverted "let me tickle and cumon your feet"messages. These guys on here can get very disgusting and they act like the person they ate tickling to has the same interests that they do. It's a bad assumption to be making and to say something that out there to someone you don't know at all is extremely disrespectful. I hope you can still manage to enjoy yourself because I'm willing to bet most of the guys and guls here don't act like that. I hope you still have a good time on here! Heck I'm not into feet at all...I enjoy them but I don't have a fetish for them...we could talk sometime. They would be great!! Lol :-D

Yeah you guys are right. I don't mean to org every male or even every foot lover as just a horrible person it was just me venting. Like you said we're on a tickling fetish site so we're all pretty weird it's just amazing how on a fetish site you still manage to word and completely gross people out. I will just be strong skinned like other women on here and just ignore them. I know I put a foot picture up but I didn't know that said "Hey pm me half to death about tickling my feet and cumming on them"... I mean in whose mind does a picture mean that's ok?? If that's ok in your eyes something might be wrong...but that's a different subject for another conversation. Idk if guys expect a good response but I'm willing to bet 999 out of 1000 times they won't. I hope everyone can find some sort of happiness on here though because this site despite all the crazy nasty people is a very awesome place!

Hey, if it makes you feel any better, I posted a thread asking for suggestions as to how to tickle one of my models and it didn't take long for someone to request nude orgasm tickling*, which I am totally not going to be doing in my store. So you ain't the only one. ;)

* Complete with a request to PM him if I needed "pointers"...

It would be nice if the creeps read this thread and reigned it in a bit but I'm not overly hopeful to be honest...

It would be nice if the creeps read this thread and reigned it in a bit but I'm not overly hopeful to be honest...

That's one of the reasons I hate threads like this - no offense, Candy. The person starting it is usually ranting at people who had nothing to do with their situation, and the people who did don't give a shit.

That's one of the reasons I hate threads like this - no offense, Candy. The person starting it is usually ranting at people who had nothing to do with their situation, and the people who did don't give a shit.

And this is the winning thought of the day. Everyone reflect and move on.

I never truly understood the phrase, "don't give a shit". Who would "give a shit"? How much "shit" can one person give? I personally never would accept "shit", it's not my thing.

Now to return to the original topic I brought up, pecan pie. It's delicious and I would really love a piece right now.

When someone generalizes a particular group/sect of people, alienation occurs. When others read this thread and agree with the original said statement they may conceptualize, in a negative light, how a foot fetishist may interact with them. Now the question I have is what qualifies a person as a "creep" because that word is thrown around a lot here in this forum? Granted, I believe there should be some decorum kept when interacting with anyone in any type of setting but to label someone as a "creep" for admiring your feet and starting this thread because they inform you of said admiration is a bit backwards. Now, the individuals who were rude and not tasteful with their comments should be dealt with through the appropriate channels but you grouped everyone into that label. When you posted your foot picture on this site what was your original intention? I'm just curious. In no way, shape, or form am I stating that you "had it coming" because of the picture you posted. I ask because when posting a foot picture on this site, certain people may take that as an open invitation because they're assuming what your intentions may be. Just food for thought. I'm sorry you have had negative experiences with certain foot fetishist but we are all not creeps/weirdos, I promise.

As many have previously stared...the feet are a focal point for most lers. My guess is because they are usually very ticklish and many men find them to be sexy. Definitely give the community a chance because there are many members that have other tickling interests. Also I'm sure a man that enjoys tickling feet wouldn't mind tickling other areas. So good luck to you, hope you're able to find what you want.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back