• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So this is what the Vanilla people think of us???

I wouldn't take this too personally, she seems the type who is going to attack anything she doesn't understand, looking forward to her next video:
"What's the deal with algebra?"

Does anyone else realize that by calling someone else vanilla it is implying that we are outcasts and strangely different? Instead of calling them vanilla why don't we just imply they aren't into the fetish in another manner than naming them vanilla (implying they are normal in comparison to us freaks or something).

I'm happy to admit I'm a freak :D LOL

I think the term vanilla just is easy way to say "plain" (as this is the base flavor),

Besides, its easier then writing the line "So this is what people who don't really have a fetish or understand think of us ;)

Also I agree with John Getty, I'm not taking this to heart, I just think it's interesting how people (especially someone who looks very young) seem to see our world :crazy: LOL

DJ Tickler

Refer to them as Vanilla because vanilla is alright on its own, tastes pretty good to most, but when you mix it with other flavors to create the hellspawn of Satan's delicious ice cream manufacturing plant, then you've got yourself a recipe for lovin'.

"get a fat lady in a supermarket to knock you out and restore some of those dead brain cells that aren't working...."

She is a wordsmith.

I hate all youtube blog-type videos though. The tickle fetish bashing, ehh.

I'm happy to admit I'm a freak :D LOL

I think the term vanilla just is easy way to say "plain" (as this is the base flavor),

Besides, its easier then writing the line "So this is what people who don't really have a fetish or understand think of us ;)

Also I agree with John Getty, I'm not taking this to heart, I just think it's interesting how people (especially someone who looks very young) seem to see our world :crazy: LOL

DJ Tickler

Nobody is truly plain or vanilla though. Everyone has something unusual that floats their boat. I didn't know things like nylons and bondage/tickling were my thing until I came across it one day on the internet and it made me crazy horny. Until then I just thought I didn't have any particular thing that got me going.

Here, watch this guy instead. He's my new BFF.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/otphq5MuVqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/otphq5MuVqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks, Skippy. This was one of the funniest vids I've seen in many a day. I just wanna buy this boy a Coke and a smile.

I didn't even get past two minutes. I couldn't care less what random strangers think about tickling, but listening to her um and uh and contradict herself "The tickling fetish is a rare form of fetish"....."Apparently it's pretty popular" :facepalm: was only made worse by the cute little notes that popped up (Leprichon anyone?)

Srsly - I want my two minutes back.

Here, watch this guy instead. He's my new BFF.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/otphq5MuVqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/otphq5MuVqA&hl=en_US&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Here's the remix:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSRk5zyzYXo

I couldn't get through 10 seconds of it but by what you guys are saying she just ridicules us?

Even to regular people watching (if any) she has just made herself look very small minded and ignorant.

Boy, I'd bet they'd be happy to have HER in their tent :)

Who the hell cares what this fucking idiot thinks? Look in this girl's eyes...you know, if you're so hard up, so desperate that you'd even consider going out with a girl like this, shame on YOU!

She's not worth the contemplative energy.

Knox the Knutter ;)

Good to see you still here :)

She was so stupid I found it difficult to be offended. She got more ridiculous as she went on.
The world seems full of people willing to make a fool of themselves nowdays. :crazy:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/10/2024
Check out the TMF Chat Room for real time conversation with other community members! It's free!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back