• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So what would you do if....

Make a run for the mall across the street and barricade myself in with a group of strangers, then after 30 days, we'll all attempt to make a run for the marina in fortified shuttle buses...oh wait, not only did that not world in Dawn of the Dead, I have water/marina to run to. :D

Pack up some of my guns and ammo and light travel shit and head up into the mountains behind my house and start figuring it out from there.

I'd drive to my brother and sister's house 1st, pick them and my neice up, raid a store for guns and ammo (I've never shot a gun in my life--nothing like the apocolypse to get things started :D), and we'd shoot up every zombie we see and pick up stragglers (And Krazie, unless he's a zombie, then we'd kill his a$$) on the way to my parents house, then it's on to the mall!

--T

I would snatch up as much hollywood makeup as I could to make myself look zombie like and see if I could blend in. If that failed I would probably perish quickly and painfully. :D

I'd thank god for all the hours I spent playing L4D.

FACEPALM.jpg

First, I'd begin reinforcing my relationship with God.

Then, odds are that Walmart would be out of ammunition, along with any other business establishment that sells firearms, so aside from the few guns and rounds I have access to, I'd seek out weapons of opportunity that could sever or destroy skulls in melee combat(When I read this statement, in my mind, Dwight Schrute is saying it! :banghead: ), because once I run out of rounds, I don't wanna be up shit-creek without a paddle. In fact, a good sturdy paddle could help, as well. Let's see, a fireman's ax, a good sledge, a camping machete... Another good thing to invest in would be lighter fluid, or just about anything else that could ignite a flame. Nobody knows what the actual disease is or if one could catch it through other means besides biting, so I'd be burning all the remains that I came across, because I don't wanna catch that shit!

Something that bothers the nerd in me, though... with all their decaying flesh and semi-functional parts, what senses would zombies be relying on? Shouldn't they be deaf and blind? Acting like zombies seemed to have worked briefly in Shaun of the Dead. :confused: Also, what's so special about human flesh? Why was the dog left unharmed in Dawn of the Dead?

Okay, back on topic... I'd keep close to the family I've got with me, and pray for the rest. With the direction the world would be going, one can only handle so many problems at a given time. I wouldn't be heading cross country, exposing my family to further risk, just to confirm the likely negative scenario I'd encounter by seeking out other family members. Helping others would be a situational thing. Under the chaotic circumstances, I'd feel that we couldn't afford to waste our limited resources on someone who's going to be dead-weight. God helps those who help themselves, so I'd only wanna be surrounded by that independent type of person.

Location-wise, one would obviously wanna be in a wide-open, low-populated area, but no place would ever be totally safe. Geographic location ultimately wouldn't matter to me, as long as I could continue to find sources of nourishment. The best thing to do would be to not get comfortable in any, one place, and be adaptable.

^ Hahahaha are you sure you're not Dwight Schrute, nice detailed plan you must have had this all planned out for awhile :D

Make a run for the mall across the street and barricade myself in with a group of strangers, then after 30 days, we'll all attempt to make a run for the marina in fortified shuttle buses...oh wait, not only did that not world in Dawn of the Dead, I have water/marina to run to. :D

Pack up some of my guns and ammo and light travel shit and head up into the mountains behind my house and start figuring it out from there.

Umm what if one of the strangers is a zombie and you will be trapped in a mall with them, and then slowly everyone is going to become a zombie and it is just going to be a bloody mess of everyone killing each other and going ape and soon everyone will just be zombies.

Start heading north! Zombies move a lot slower in the cold! :D

:zombies:

Finally a good excuse to use that emote! :jester: I want to get the new L4D... that way I'll have lots of practise for such an event :thumbsup:

I'd move to Iceland and stock up on weapons. Iceland's the 6th least densely populated country so there would be less zombies to worry about, and it's an isolated island so I wouldn't have to worry migrating zombies... except for zombie vikings. I would spend my days fishing, playing near volcanoes, and listening to zombie Sigur Rós.

I'd move to Iceland and stock up on weapons. Iceland's the 6th least densely populated country so there would be less zombies to worry about, and it's an isolated island so I wouldn't have to worry migrating zombies... except for zombie vikings. I would spend my days fishing, playing near volcanoes, and listening to zombie Sigur Rós.

Hell yea! You have great ideas. I wonder what zombie Sigur Rós would sound like :D Still wonderful of course.

Grab my axe and my motorbike, go to an airport, steal a plane and a parachute, fly to iceland and jump out of the plane (I figure getting it up in the air is easier than landing one :D) and then meet up with poopies, because he's got the guns. :D

I never thought my Iceland idea would be such a hit. All-non zombies are welcome! The more company the better. We'll need strength in numbers to ward off those damn raping/pillaging zombie vikings!

Go with this guy.

Travel as far away as possible, but still take up shop in two buildings across from each other so we can play connect for or some shit via epic dry-erase boards. :D

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back