• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So, who's arriving/leaving when?

TklDuo-Ann

2nd Level Black Feather
It looks as if Drew & I will finally make it up there this year! He'll be working on Saturday. But, he's off on Friday and (we hope) on Sunday. Just trying to figure out who we'll get to see when. We were thinking of pushing for Sunday. But, we'd likely have to leave during the game...which we don't really want to miss. However, I can always record the game and watch the rest at home later.

We won't know until later in the week when he gets his schedule and we see the forecast. Just thought we'd check in and see who will be there when. Sooooo....do tell!!!

I'll be arriving Saturday about noon because I have to work late on Friday. :(
I'll be leaving during the game to get a late train back home.

Glad you two can make it this year! :D

Us too...esp after missing NEST last spring! We miss everyone so much!!!

Charlie and I will get there Friday and leave REALLY early Monday morning probs

SnailShell and I are getting in Friday evening sometime. I'm not sure when we're leaving.

Hopefully never.

:D

Tracy and I will be there around noon on Friday and will do the initial shopping and setup. We will be there til Monday afternoon.

Anyone who needs transport to and from trains planes and or buses should email us if you do not have our number and include arrival times and where you will be coming in.

I am so bummed I am not able to come. If I had gotten the invite a month ago. RAY, instead of a week prior. Hoping to see yall at Nest.

Anyone who needs transport to and from trains planes and or buses should email us if you do not have our number and include arrival times and where you will be coming in.
I do have your cellphone number so I will call you when my train arrives at the Albany–Rensselaer Amtrak station which is scheduled to be at 10:45am Saturday morning. :D

Tracy and I will be there around noon on Friday and will do the initial shopping and setup. We will be there til Monday afternoon.

Don't forget to recruit the help of the locals! <3

It looks as if Drew & I will finally make it up there this year! He'll be working on Saturday. But, he's off on Friday and (we hope) on Sunday. Just trying to figure out who we'll get to see when. We were thinking of pushing for Sunday. But, we'd likely have to leave during the game...which we don't really want to miss. However, I can always record the game and watch the rest at home later.

We won't know until later in the week when he gets his schedule and we see the forecast. Just thought we'd check in and see who will be there when. Sooooo....do tell!!!

YAY!!!

I will also be up on Friday between noon and 1pm, leaving after breakfast on Monday

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back