• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sock stealing/sniffing

If I might offer a suggestion, Elkcit86, approach the girlfriend matter from a different angle. Instead of thinking of it in terms of finding a girlfriend and telling her about your kink, think of how you might build up your friendship and acquaintance circle, both male and female, and get more comfortable with intimacy of the emotional kind. Once you are in a friendship with a woman with whom there's a sexual attraction, then you can explore the possibilities of consummating the relationship in ways that will be sexually satisfying to both of you. Point is, don't approach it as a tickling and foot fetish problem, approach it as a comfort-in-relationships, and comfort-with-intimacy, issue.

Like anyone who is giving him a hard time has never stolen a glance at cute foot in a dangling shoe or stolen a quick tickle, when they know they shouldn’t have. :rolleyes:

We can all relate to the urges, elkcit86, whether we admit it or not. We just have to control them. Heck, I once had to walk to the other side of a bar because I had an overwhelming urge to tickle a really mean looking biker. Would have been a very bad idea… so I fought the impulse.

Being shy sucks. I can relate. It does get easier as you get older, though. Just keep at those comfort-in-relationship skills that WorkInProgress mentioned. They’ll come in handy when you do find yourself with someone who is either into it… or into what it does for you.

Thanks for your help

thanks for the kind advice. I know, stealing it was wrong, thats what gets the rest of labelled as "freaks". well guess what, i am a freak. i love womens feet, and i will take any other socks i manage to get, thats what this curse does to me. It aint easy, seeing your friends settlin down with nice girls, being happy, then asking you why you dont have a girlfriend. You can only reply, im just not ready i guess. This fetish is fucked up. i am giving in to it to, submitting to it. Im a foot man for life, ill never get the girl, the wife, the nice happy family. ill be at home , single, wackin off to girls worn socks. because im a freak with a curse. im the weird guy, the foot freak, the strange boy, the crazy foot man, but HEY so what thats life and i have accepted it. thats me. i cant change it, so i may as well live wit it. moaning wont help me change who i am. is there name for someone who isnt interested in sex? like gay is homosexual, or both is bi. what is no sex? thanks just wondering

You might accepted yourself, but calling yourself a freak isn't going to do much for your self-esteem.
There are tons of people with foot-fetishes/tickling fetishes in loving relationships, having a fetish does not necessarily mean you'll be alone for the rest of your life.

Try to become more confident in yourself - what are you afraid of losing?

Thanks, yea i guess it doesnt, but its true, i mean either this doesnt make u a freak or it does, and it seems the majority of ppl out there thinks it does (exept you guys on here, which is why i like you) So here i am not a freak, but to the rest of the world, or nearly the rest of it, i am. so that is what i am dealing with. they will never accept it. even if im not a freak , to them, i am. thats the fact i guess. I did g to doctors about a yr ago, but they still have done bugger all.

You're assuming that people will think you are a freak - how can you know this is true unless you have experience of telling someone?
And they will think you are freaky and disgusting, if you portray your fetish as something that is "freaky" and disgusting. So don't portray it that way.

If it comes up in conversation, bring it up as something that is cool and sexy - you may find that they just haven't thought about stuff that way before.

And if they do think you're a freak, fuck 'em. You're better than that, and what massive difference is it going to make to your life?

I've sniffed socks in the past, but never actually taken them. About the boldest move I ever made was to smell a pair of female friend's socks if they were lying around, and she wasnt looking. I would be afraid she would notice if I actually took the socks, and they weren't there when she went looking for them.

Mitch

What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back