• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Socks vs. No Socks

Jticklesfeet

Everybody has their own opinion about whether socks make your feet more ticklish. So i ask: if your feet were going to be completely immobile, and ruthlessly tickled for a few hours, would you want thin ankle socks on, or bare feet?

definitely socks/nylons for me. in my opinion, too much bacteria directly on the skin of the foot. imo, the socks/nylon act as a block or baracade. thats just me though. plus its something about the shape that makes them sexy in socks/nylons. only time id do barefeet is if they're extremely well taken care of, and they're fresh out of the shower or fresh out of socks/nylons. thats just my 2 pennies though.

I'm gonna have to go with the bare feet. Nothing beats the feeling of the soles someone's the feet underneath your scratching fingers :D.

I say both....start with thin sox or stockings...removing them eventually...thoroughly tickling the feet the entire time... then one may draw a conclusion as to which is most ticklish ... socked soles or bare soles:)...all in the name of science of course....

I love socks. Giving and receiving. I like to start with them on, and then gradually take them off (have them taken off).

It depends. What is it they are using? For me, if they are using their nails or something hard or sharp, it would be best if I had socks on. Personally, I have very sensitive skins and women who use long figernails to tickle with feel like razor blades scraping against the skin (unless that just happened to be from someone who is not experienced in using them). It's been my experience that when my socks have been slowly removed and a female has caressed my foot, stating how soft it feels, etc., then is when I start getting aroused and the tickling just adds to it.

For me, the softer it is, the more ticklish it is to me. And to tell you the truth, I really don't know why. I've ready plenty of stories, alot of them speak of women using their nails, which never did a thing for me. I am not sure if it's because the person who first started this when I was a teenager had short nails and had very soft fingertips, was also very gentle to me as compared to some of the stories I have read online, as well as the things she said. For example, instead of saying "c'mon, you can take more, you wimp!", she would say, depending on the position and situation, "c'mon, why don't you admit it? You know you love it! I love it too!" "You're never going to last! Don't laugh! Oooh, you're smiling, the pressure is on! Whatever you do, don't laugh. Your face might crack." "Look at him, he's about to break!" Oh, was she ever good (at least breaking me anyways)! What always got me was her silliness. Like when she grabbed my foot, took her forefinger, slightly touching each of my toes one at a time while making some silly sound made me laugh and at that moment she would accuse me of being ticklish, even if it didn't exactly tickle, and she would start the real tickling on my poor defenseless foot.

If any of you ladies out there are reading this, where exactly did you learn this skill? Did you have brothers who did this to you? Did you learn it from your other friends like at sleepovers or slumber parties? Snuck downstairs while your parents were asleep at night and pop in one of their x-rated video tapes? Whatever it was, I am sure you don't regret it! ;)

between the two id say bare.UNLESS the sox are VERY VERY thin and SUPER SHEER to the point of looking like knee high pantyhose....I did however LOVE tickling feet in those thin white ankle sox with the lace around the top back in the 80's

I've always loved nylons. The way they make a woman's foot look and the feel. But, as fabiolas4 said, bare feet just out of the shower are nice, too! When someone says "socks" to me, the first thing I think of are white athletic socks or thick woolly socks. The only thing I like about those is taking them off!

When in that situation, I've chosen bare feet. I did once try starting with socks on, and the anticipation of them being taken off was fun too... but socks-on is less ticklish for me. Crazy Wabbit's comments about the teasing... yep.

Depends on the Lee, I can go either way and think socks or nylons make it worse for me when I am the Lee

I would definitely prefer to be barefoot. But I always prefer being barefoot anyway. I prefer being tickled barefoot too though.

I like grls wearing cute socks - striped, character, multi-coloured, toe socks, even plain white cotton socks. Not a fan of plain black, or dark blue socks. Pull off their runners or boots, and become more tempted to tickle their feet if they are wearing aforementioned. When they walk around or lounge in said cool socks, it is tickle time. Then, after awhile, may wish to pull off the socks to reveal cute toes, soft soles, and continue the foot fun.

I agree, girls look so cute and ticklish when they walk around in socks. But definitely more feminine type socks, such as pink ankle or any type already mentioned.

I like grls wearing cute socks - striped, character, multi-coloured, toe socks, even plain white cotton socks. Not a fan of plain black, or dark blue socks. Pull off their runners or boots, and become more tempted to tickle their feet if they are wearing aforementioned. When they walk around or lounge in said cool socks, it is tickle time. Then, after awhile, may wish to pull off the socks to reveal cute toes, soft soles, and continue the foot fun.

I'm far more ticklish with no socks. Socks act like a tickling resist shield or something, even though it still tickles me lol But I'm the most ticklish while wearing thin silky nylons/stockings...

I agree I like nylons on girls the most. All the girls I've tickled in nylons it seems to make them more ticklish.
I would love too tickle your nylon feet ;-)

I'm far more ticklish with no socks. Socks act like a tickling resist shield or something, even though it still tickles me lol But I'm the most ticklish while wearing thin silky nylons/stockings...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back