• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Softly tickling Jenni out of her mind!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Softly tickling Jenni out of her mind!

I started out this clip by posing a dilemma to Jenni: she had the choice of me tickling her with a feather or my fingers. She must have sensed that she was in a no-win situation, so she answered "either!" Which is what she got, in the end. :)

This clip was where I finally discovered the "sweet spot" in how to tickle her where she'd laugh, but not "scream." (Since when she screams, it sounds like a very loud "MEOW" like a cat asking a question...) If you tickle her softly, she simply goes NUTS--she giggles and laughs and rolls around and eventually starts cussing me out. When I used the rotating brush on her feet, she says that it feels nice (through her laughter) for about a second ... and then it really starts to affect her, and that's when she's in trouble.

Later on I'm talking to her about how she gets pedicures, and she says she "has a method" for surviving them ... but won't tell me. So then I have to tickle it out of her! (At one point she says she can't answer because her brain isn't connected to her lips because of the tickling!)

This has instantly become my favorite of all the times I've tickled poor Jenni! Come get it and see why!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks!

Awesome I love Jenni's laugh and her squirming on the bed while you were tickling her feet. She is one very ticklish lady. More please of her being tickled.

someone said it for me. her butt is hot. and her soles. wow!

Jenni has very cute feet,:feets: and I love her laugh and reactions to the tickling!

Very nice clip, thanks for sharing. :goodjob:

Ok...this is the type of ass you just butt-out, open-palm slap once and hard!! GOD that thing is nice!!!

There is more than her ass......

:hungry:Yes she has one hell of an ass, but she is also very ticklish!!!
She has very beautiful feet, and they are very ticklish, and Yummy .... :hungry:
She also has a very sexy laugh that gets me going if you know what I mean....

Great clip, thanks for making it.... :ty:

Perfect - tickles just enough to make her laugh but not enough to be too much.

WOW WOW WOW

I bought this and it's amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:goodjob:

What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back