• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sole of Chicago Tickle Clips at Clips4sale.com

Docsoul

TMF Master
I've downloaded a few clips from Sole of Chicago's Tickle Party. This is some good stuff. The girls are all amateurs and very ticklish. I especially like the one with Winter and Nana. The clips are all foot tickling of black women and I'm telling this is some good stuff. None of those fake pleas of oh my god etc from these beauty queens looking to make a buck. These are some next door types getting tickled senseless at a foot gathering. I love it and highly recommend checking out the clips

good info, Doc!

can you recommend some specific clips from sole of Chicago? I am interested in some of your other video recommendations also. I believe I saw some of your reviews a while ago and they were pretty good. thanks.

I highly recommend Winter SOC Tickle Party and Nana SOC Tickle Party. These two ladies get the business and get it good. Each clip is similar. Nana is wearing a shiny short dress and her feet are cuffed at the ankles. She gets five minutes of straight tickle torture on her feet. She giggles, laughs and laughs silently throughout the clip. She bucks and kicks at various times in the video as a woman tickles her and a man holds her legs still. She has great reactions to the tickling. Winter is bound in a similar fashion and is tickled by two males. She has a great laugh and her soles dance throughout the video. They did stop the video at various points but the editing does not include any breaks. She begs more than Nana. Audrey askesd about tickling and that's exactly what she gets. Her feet are sort of long and narrow. She gets worked over by 3 male hands. She laughs and gasps throughout the tickling. She hits several different notes as she laughs. Her long toes twist and flex throughout the tickling. Its another nice clip. You can't miss with any of the above 3.

I got both these clips and was kind of bored
with them. They weren't really bad, but they
weren't really great either. Keep in mind that
I like girls who are so ticklish that they flip
out(which is hard to find!!!) Anyway, I liked
the Nana clip better for reactions alone. I
would say to get one clip at a time to see if
you like them.

Nickotickle said:
They weren't really bad, but they
weren't really great either. Keep in mind that
I like girls who are so ticklish that they flip
out(which is hard to find!!!)

Most girls that ticklish would never go for it. A shame but true. Nickotickle have you got any favorite models / ticklees that we can download or purchase ? I like it when the girls flip out too.

What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back