• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

SoleNation

Patel has gorgeous soles with wonderful wrinkles on her arches! :feets:
Great sole shot! :feets: Thanks for sharing it here. :D

BbRyj1Cl.jpg

Rui, a japanese girl from Osaka with size 8.5 beautifully shaped soles. Rui stands about 5'6, slim japanese girl. Met up with Rui and started recording in the classroom. As she popped out her soles, my god. I was already having trouble setting up my camera! Haven't seen this type of beautiful soles in such a long time! We had a great conversation and she likes to laugh all the time! She was cool with the foot modelling and didn't question much about it either! She was very cooperative with all the poses. She will definitely return sometime in the spring time for a second shot!

now available on clips4sale.com/101615

Found another model Shino. A japanese girl from Tokyo district decides to model her cute soles. Shino stands about 5"5 in her early 20s. She thought it be cool to show her soles as she has never done it before. I kept the same old camera angle as most of my customers love sole shots. Had a great conversation with Shino and damn..it was hard for me to focus recording =) I am slowly looking for models again and of course, thank you all for your support.

clips4sale.com/101615

dg0ZLMal.jpg

Asian yonges is an office secretary and also an online marketing adviser. She stands about 5'6 and dressed as an office looking girl. The moment I saw her i was amazed how tall she was for an asian girl and with big beautiful wide soles! She probably already noticed how i have a foot fetish as i told her the different poses i want in front of the camera. It was definitely hard for me to resist on those wide soles! They were wide with a beautiful arch! Yonges also have south east asia genes and that probably explains why she got wide feet lol. Amazing conversation with her and she definitely is one of my top favourites!

mRS5Y5ol.jpg

clips4sale.com/101615

I'd love to see that frown turned into a wide smile from a few fingers dancing on those pretty soles! :p

Meera, an indian girl I met on campus at the library. We had a conversation about exams and papers to write while trying to trouble shoot the printer. We told each other what our majors were and she thought it was unique that i like to take pictures of feet. I told her straight up that she would be the perfect foot model and she agreed to help me out! My god, her soles are gorgeous! I was having trouble focusing on the camera! Love the shape and color of her soles! if you think shes a gorgeous goddess with nice feet! this one is for you!

z1xtBo9.jpg

clips4sale.com/101615

wonder if any one cuties feet are ticklish any were lol ha.

Beautiful tall japanese girl A-mai decides to show her soles infront of the camera. She thought it was cool and relaxing and have not done it before. Had a casual conversation with her as i was trying hard to focus on with filming! Those soles were sure sexy and I was sweating! sheesh! Managed to get the angles and shots i wanted! She then later had to go as her mom was outside waiting for her.

YbHsroBl.jpg

clips4sale.com/101615

Met Yennie at a make up shop with my female friends, apparently she was one of my female friend best bud. We had a decent convo about how make up is dominating in the female market. We exchanged contacts and told her I can help her out with any photography work if she needed it. She told me how she likes to be in front of the camera with portrait shots, this was my chance to tell her I need a foot model. She thought it was very interesting and we met up and filmed!

VaIbpjUl.jpg

clips4sale.com/101615

Lovel those Brazilian soles. Nice arches. Hope they are ticklish.

they real gergous women and feet wonder if test out and see if they are ticklish lol ha,

Deanna size 9.5 beautiful big soles. I met Deanna about 4 years ago when we first filmed, seems like she has a lot of fans so far. I managed to find her and contacted her if she wanted to be infront of camera for a foot model project. She said sure and things turned out pretty well. I wanted to do an indoor and outdoor theme this time because summer is just short and also it has better lighting as well. We had a good conversation like usual and by her voice you can just tell how outgoing she is! Enjoy these big soles!

oD5L1dVl.jpg

346o2efl.jpg

clip sold through paypal [email protected] email for purchase

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back