• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Soles of the feet?

bttf4444

TMF Poster
Would you say that it's the most hated part of the body to be tickled or the most loved spot on the body to be tickled? Now, I'm referring to with people who are horribly ticklish on the soles of their feet. Do you relatively common for people to hate being tickled there more than anywhere else, perhaps even enjoyed being tickled elsewhere besides on the soles of the feet.

bttf4444 said:
Would you say that it's the most hated part of the body to be tickled or the most loved spot on the body to be tickled? Now, I'm referring to with people who are horribly ticklish on the soles of their feet. Do you relatively common for people to hate being tickled there more than anywhere else, perhaps even enjoyed being tickled elsewhere besides on the soles of the feet.

Fine line between hate and love and is sometimes intertwined.

Boris

It's no secret that I am EXTREMELY ticklish on the soles of my feet, especially:
1) After a pedicure
2) Between the toes
3) When my toes are held back
Yes, I laugh like crazy, need to be restrained (Safety first!), and beg for mercy, but it's been an awfully long time since I used my safeword. Does that help? :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :feets:

Januarygirl_f/f said:
It's no secret that I am EXTREMELY ticklish on the soles of my feet, especially:
1) After a pedicure
2) Between the toes
Yes, I laugh like crazy, need to be restrained (Safety first!), and beg for mercy, but it's been an awfully long time since I used my safeword. Does that help? :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :feets: :tickle: :feets:

Hmmmm bet Natasha and I could get that safe word out of you! :evilha:

Boris

Being foot-specific bondage artist, I find that the soles of the feet are very alluring and sends a signal to my man-engine. Whenever ladies pose barefoot in pinups, I always take notice. Mine are extremely ticklish.

Speaking only for myself, I would say that the soles of the feet are the most loved part of the body a) to be tickled on, b) to tickle, and c) to lick. :D

I am ticklish "all over" and I absolutely positivly love being tickled especially my feet which is the most ticklish area :bouncybou

Januarygirl_f/f said:
1) After a pedicure
2) Between the toes

Sweet Moses ...!!!

After reading this , y'all have no idea how mad I am at myself for not being a women right about now!

Damn penis. :rant:

Well TKLMAN then what about us girls who only like to be tickled by men??? Not fair to take yourself out of that pool either... just my opinion... lol :upsidedow

BorisandNatasha said:
Hmmmm bet Natasha and I could get that safe word out of you! :evilha:

Boris

Ha! Ha! Ha! and may I add...Ha!
Many have tried, and only about 96% have suceeded!

Roll the dice! :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets:

Januarygirl_f/f said:
Ha! Ha! Ha! and may I add...Ha!
Many have tried, and only about 96% have suceeded!

Roll the dice! :feets: :feets: :feets: :feets:

I wished more women like you were near me! Just wishful thinking! :cry1:

Not fair to take yourself out of that pool either... just my opinion... lol

Hmmm,from Central Texas to NW Florida.Not that far when you think about it.:D

In my experience I've never had a girl who hated to be tickled specifically on their feet. I have had, however, two girlfriends who told me that their underarms were off limits. Before they told me I would tickle them under their arms and they were very very ticklish there and couldn't stand to be tickled there.

From what I've experienced the feet are, for most people, just another place to be tickled. They don't hate being tickled there nor do they love being tickled there.

There was one interesting case where I was dating this girl who was very ticklish all over and would always struggle to get away when I would tickle her underarms, ribs, stomach, and sides. However, when I would tickle her feet she would just lie there and laugh hysterically.

every girl ive been with hates being tickled on their feet. one liked to have the light tickles on her feet which was more of a rub, but hated it when i dug those fingertips in.

Iwant2Btickled said:
Well TKLMAN then what about us girls who only like to be tickled by men??? Not fair to take yourself out of that pool either... just my opinion... lol :upsidedow

Alright!

TKLMAN's penis - 1

TKLMAN's vagina - 0

Don't worry , Iwant2Btickled ... any 'pool' your beautiful feet are wading in , is definitely somewhere I want to be swimming! ;)

TKLMAN said:
Alright!

TKLMAN's penis - 1

TKLMAN's vagina - 0

Don't worry , Iwant2Btickled ... any 'pool' your beautiful feet are wading in , is definitely somewhere I want to be swimming! ;)

shall i throw you a raft or something then? or do you just wanna share? lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back