• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Solo relationship or paid sessions

I have to respectfully disagree. We have two attractive young women saying, “you don’t have to settle” and can hold out for a relationship with someone who (1) shares the tickling fetish and indulges it well, AND (2) is okay with you playing with others, too. I think that’s true -- IF you are an attractive young woman. Looking at the guys’ posts on TMF over the years yields the inescapable conclusion that if you are a guy, you MAY find someone who shares the tickling fetish, but the odds are against you. By a lot. So, if a guy finds a woman who is great for him generally, and shares the fetish, but is NOT okay with him playing with others, I think he’d be nuts to move on, holding out for someone who also is okay with him playing with others.

That's because most guys here act like douce nozzles towards the women. Im in a relationship with someone from here and I did it just by being respectful and talking to women as equals, rather then objects that are only here to satisfy a mans tickle desire. Don't get me wrong man NOT saying that you are one of these guys, but finding a woman on here is very possible. Too many guys here just message women with "OMG PLZ PM YOUR FEETZ" and give the good guys a big mountain to climb in order to properly socialize with the women, but its possible.

That's because most guys here act like douce nozzles towards the women. Im in a relationship with someone from here and I did it just by being respectful and talking to women as equals, rather then objects that are only here to satisfy a mans tickle desire. Don't get me wrong man NOT saying that you are one of these guys, but finding a woman on here is very possible. Too many guys here just message women with "OMG PLZ PM YOUR FEETZ" and give the good guys a big mountain to climb in order to properly socialize with the women, but its possible.

You may be right. Is your woman up for you playing with others? Just ignore that question if it’s too personal, esp. because I’ve now fallen off track from the original post!

You may be right. Is your woman up for you playing with others? Just ignore that question if it’s too personal, esp. because I’ve now fallen off track from the original post!

She is not sir and im fine with that. I know what I signed up for when I started dating her.

Long-time member and boyfriend of "attractive young lady #1," checking in. You really don't have to settle. You just have to find the right person. I didn't have any kind of plan or anything, either. Be yourself, meet people, and find someone you want to be with who wants the same things that you do.

Long-time member and boyfriend of "attractive young lady #1," checking in. You really don't have to settle. You just have to find the right person. I didn't have any kind of plan or anything, either. Be yourself, meet people, and find someone you want to be with who wants the same things that you do.

Pretty much this. Im also told it helps to be a rhinoceros, but alas I have no experience in such things.

This is a real toss-up because in scenario A I'd have enough money to be set for life...which means it'd be much easier to find a life-partner...

Really I'd go with B because that's what I want most.

But I'm a switch (Ler/Lee) so that makes it more difficult to find a for-real partner...which would make me choose A....

To the previous posters who think its harder for dudes based on posts seen / read over the years here, i dont think you can base your opinion on just those that interact here. Many people who are getting enough tickle action in real life tend to not need to interact on a fetish forum. There are exceptions of course with those who are active in the community, but id say the unhappy posting here, male or female, may be more reflective of a lack of confidence, experience, and social skills.

its a matter of when, once I get enough of A I go to plan B and live happily ever after.

To the previous posters who think its harder for dudes based on posts seen / read over the years here, i dont think you can base your opinion on just those that interact here. Many people who are getting enough tickle action in real life tend to not need to interact on a fetish forum. There are exceptions of course with those who are active in the community, but id say the unhappy posting here, male or female, may be more reflective of a lack of confidence, experience, and social skills.

Precisely this.

I'm one of the lucky ones who has the "C" scenario (married to a like-minded partner, and we play within the boundaries we've both set); it's not that difficult to get what you want without settling. You just have to work at it a little, which is more than a lot of people (male or female) seem willing to do.

Precisely this.

I'm one of the lucky ones who has the "C" scenario (married to a like-minded partner, and we play within the boundaries we've both set); it's not that difficult to get what you want without settling. You just have to work at it a little, which is more than a lot of people (male or female) seem willing to do.

Exactly. Anything worthwhile is usually somewhat of a challenge. Mr./Ms. Right doesnt fall into your lap out the blue lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back