• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some f/m tickling

Asterix

TMF Regular
It's been a very long time since I posted anything here. I moved overseas, and cannot film anything here, so little was added to the site until recently...In the past few weeks however, I have been able to store a few good scenes, and will post samples in the forum. As well, a lady friend of mine will be filming for Tickled Men, starting early December...We will see what her torturous mind comes up with.
For now, a clip, "Death throes".
Cheers!
Asterix
Tickled-men.com
Clips4sale.com/2929
Global-warmers
Fort Fetish
Milked males

Attachments

• 234T.wmv
    4.7 MB · Views: 1,711
Good to see you back Asterix. I've missed you. I love the last couple updates to your site and look forward to seeing who will be filming for you in the future.

this guy is hot...is he in any more of your videos??
Hi
I am not sure I will use him again. He was a bit of a struting peacock at first...He had never been tickled before, and soon turned into a wimp. In fact, that was quite amusing in real life, but not what is expected from a tickling model.

Thanks for your comments everyone....
Hi Jerry I am also looking forward to see what Gina will film. She is merciless and experienced, so it should be good. I want to keep shooting once in a while though, to keep some of my personal style in the site

Thanks for your comments everyone....
Hi Jerry I am also looking forward to see what Gina will film. She is merciless and experienced, so it should be good. I want to keep shooting once in a while though, to keep some of my personal style in the site

Gina huh? I don't remember seeing a Gina in your clips so just curious where her experience comes from, other producers, dominatrix, personal life? Ticklish minds want to know.

Gina huh? I don't remember seeing a Gina in your clips so just curious where her experience comes from, other producers, dominatrix, personal life? Ticklish minds want to know.

Hi Jerry
"Ticklish minds want to know":laughhard: Well, here we go: I met Gina through a former model (Monika, who went back to college, and rarely models these days). Gina used to be a dominatrix I think, but when I met her, she was filming all kinds of fetish clips for her Clips4sale stores, and her girls were using the studio for some real domination sessions with clients. I had met a Madame....
That was before piracy kicked in for good, and she was making a fortune with her clips. We were pleased to get to know each other because we shared some models, did essentially the same thing, in the same city, and both of us were running our own little show by himself (and herself). She was short, quite rotund, extremely bossy, and always convinced she knew everything (still does). However, she was quite nice to me, probably because I did not depend on her, and after a while I took a liking for her. She asked me if I could participate in her filming -I must admit my muscular and lean body, my stunning face and engaging personality certainly played a part in her choice...
I politely declined, but we kept in touch, phoned each other often, traded good models, and ideas. I helped her a bit on some technical aspects, and she kept me informed of the news and gossips in the industry. She knew quite a few C4S studio owners.
Later, my sites started going downhill (not too much the tickling site at that point) because of the tube sites, and mostly because of the file sharing sites. I was away a lot, and several times, Gina gave me clips to use when I ran out of material, never accepting a dime for it.
Someone else was running my sites early this year, but the experience was not very satisfying, so I went back to Toronto for a month, filmed some stuff (the last couple updates, plus a few still to come), and asked Gina to share the sites with me. She accepted to run the tickling site and the face sitting one, but not the hanjob one (which she calls the dirty site)...She has become quite prudish for some reason, and while she used to film naked tickling clips, she wants everyone clothed now. You simply don't argue with a dominatrix, much less with an ex-dominatrix!
In any case, she will start the filming soon, in her own style of course, and will take no advice...So, I am like you, waiting to see what the results will be. I am not too worried though, knowing her work already. The style is different, with a lot more talking than in my clips, and I am sure many like it this way.....
Has this lengthy reply quenched your thirst for details?:jester:

Yes Asterix, you answered my questions and more. Thank you. I think I've puchased some clips from her too in the past. I believe thet went by Power Palace among other names? Either way, thanks for your response and I look forward to see what she does. Good luck to you, and I hope Monika makes another appearance.

Nice tickling, please do more f/m stuff. Thanks for sharing.

What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back