• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some funny pics pour vous...

Moses25

4th Level Orange Feather
airolane.jpg

bombtech.jpg

fortune.jpg

golfsign.jpg

qantas.jpg

Last one is hi-larious.

Cheers.:D

Lol!

The fortune cookie one was funny as hell

Funny, but... (sorry to be so damn boring) it's QANTAS, not quantas. Queensland And Northern Territory Air Service. Reminds me of when I was researching a WW1 project on the net and found reference to the brave Australian soldiers, the Aztecs :rolleyes: :sowrong:

Great pics :D How come I never get sent those in the millions of Forwards I get every day?

Biggles

re: you say Qantas, I say chazwazza!!

Biggles of 266 said:
Funny, but... (sorry to be so damn boring) it's QANTAS, not quantas.
Biggles

You're absolutely right, Bigglesworth. The image link actually says Qantas, but not the actual pic...

Hmmm...something is definitely afoot here (pun intended).

What do you say Watson, er, I mean Biggles? Shall we investigate?

Cheers.:D

Aztecs? Somebody should investigate a little more deeply there.

milagros317 said:
The urban legend is that it is a stray cat. :(

While it's true that this is simply an urban legend iin most cases, there ARE instances where it actually IS cat. :eek: We had a place up the street from us that had a fire a few years back. My brother (a vol. fireman at the time) responded to that call. The cause of the fire? Too much grease build-up in the exhaust. The cause of the excessive grease? They were cooking CATS! REALLY! I'm not kidding. they had a bunch of them hanging in the back cooler...lined up like sides of beef. Needless to say, they were shut down for more than just the smoke damage.

Ann

I'm very sorry to hear that, Ann. I like cats (as pets, not as food, that is).

milagros317 said:
I'm very sorry to hear that, Ann. I like cats (as pets, not as food, that is).

Yes, so do I. We have a cat...along with a stray that we put food out for. I like all animals, actually. But, some places consider cat and dog to be good to eat. I wouldn't want to knowingly do so myself, though.

Ann

a question

Hi, I was looking at all the funny pictures that have been posted, how do you put them on? I tried to upload one but it would not let me.

Thanx -- Henry

Great pics, everyone! This thread is shaping up quite nicely. :)

As long as we're making fun of Presidents, here's one for you to take a look at (pun intended):

binocs.jpg

No disrespect, of course. But funny? You bet! :D

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back