• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some good news about my father

TMF Jeff

TMF owner and co-founder
Last winter my father was diagnosed with bone cancer, and I moved down to Florida to help him out. He's been undergoing the recommended treatment and today he got the news that his PSA level (which I guess is the indicator of the cancer's progress) is "significantly down."

That means the treatment is working - he's not cured or anything, and it's still not a great situation, but it's very good news all things considered. I just wanted to share the news with my community, which is you all :)

A very happy Jeff

That's awesome to hear Jeff, we got a couple cancer survivors over here, hoping and praying for another one for ya.

This is gd too hear, in my family we have lost a couple to cancer but also had some survives aswell, and it is Always nice too hear when treatment is working on someone with it. So keeping the faith for your father Jeff!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Hooray! I'm so thankful for modern medicine.

Me too! I'm beyond grateful over this!

This is gd too hear, in my family we have lost a couple to cancer but also had some survives aswell, and it is Always nice too hear when treatment is working on someone with it. So keeping the faith for your father Jeff!

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

That is great news! Hope that your father continues to do well.

Thanks for all the support and positivity, it's very appreciated!

Jeff, that is excellent news about your father making progress with his treatment.

All my best to your father with continued progress, and to you.

Mitch

Jeff, that is excellent news about your father making progress with his treatment.

All my best to your father with continued progress, and to you.

Mitch

Thanks very much, Mitch! I appreciate your good wishes very much :)

That is great news, I hope he will continue to recover.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back