• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Howard Stern thoughts

todd33

I see Howard has some hot chicks coming in this week to his show. Pam Anderson, 2005 PMOY Tiffany Fallon and Juillite Lewis.
Howard seems to have gotten off the whole Tickle Chair , Robospanker kick.
He hasn't had a hot chick in the studio in about two weeks. Maybe things will change starting this week.
I've decided to list all the girls I can think of that Howard asked to get in the tickle chair but refused.
Nicole Richie "said it wasn't fun for her and was like torture"
Juliana Marguiles and Kyra Sedgewick "Howard asked them if they would get in the tickle chair but both said they wouldnt be able to take it because they were too ticklish"
Rachel Perry(VH1 host) " Just flat out said no"
Tawney Kitaen " Howard asked if he could tie her to a chair and tickle her feet" She said "no"
Chrissy Hemme(WWE Diva) Wanted to put her in the tickle chair after spanking her but she said she wasnt ticklish.
Pam Anderson . After he tickled her during an appearance she came in a year or so later and wanted to do things with her. Stuttering John said he wanted to ask her to make out with him and Howard said he wanted to tie her up and tickle her. They did neither and didn't even bring it up when she came in.
Heather Locklear. Howard read a letter from a guy who wanted heather locklear in the tickle chair when she came in later that day . Howard said it might be fun and he would try when she came in. He didn't bring it up again during the whole interview.
Heather Locklear part II . After her last appearance as Heather was leaving Howard said the next time she comes in she's going in the tickle chair. heather said she would do it.
Sandy Taylor. After tickling her friend Allana Howard tried to get Sandy to get in the tickle chair but she didn't want to.
I'm sure I'm missing some others but nothing is coming to mind.

Why does everybody seem to wuv Howard Stern so much? is it because he the is the claimed King of all radio? because he tickles celebritys and adult girls? is it because of his hair? or what?

:illogical

email Howard?

Do you guys want to start a massive email campaign? I don't have any specific celebs in mind, but if we get like 100 people to email the show, I'm sure that they'll take it into consideration....

vampirecult said:
Why does everybody seem to wuv Howard Stern so much? is it because he the is the claimed King of all radio? because he tickles celebritys and adult girls? is it because of his hair? or what?

:illogical

I don't know who the "everybody" is that you are talking about but I think us ticklefans have a very good reason to love the guy.....

Armpit_licker said:
I don't know who the "everybody" is that you are talking about but I think us ticklefans have a very good reason to love the guy.....

Fair enough

Howard is what he is because of fans. If someone posts an email address and we all bombard emails about MORE TICKLE CHAIR, and don't forget the feet!!! then they'll probably do it... even if its like 100-200 emails, its still good.. So anyone wanna post that email?
Dirk

He needs a chick..

Howard needs to find a hot sadistic chick with long nails to do the tickling - she can be a recurring character who comes on only to do the tickling.

Horatio said:
Howard needs to find a hot sadistic chick with long nails to do the tickling - she can be a recurring character who comes on only to do the tickling.

....now THERE'S a thought ......... Howard & his flunkies pretty much suck at tickling , but a recurring hot-chick character to do the tickling is a great idea .......... they can even devote a show to see who could "win" that role ......

I like the fact he gets girls tickled,but for some reason I can't stand the man.

Yes, we should e-mail Howard Stern; here's his address

[email protected]

I, for one, have been e-mailing Howard to ask him televise the :D Girls Gone Wild segment where they tickled the women who appeared in the videos.

And I periodically urge Howard for a tickle chair/tickle post segment with his girlfriend Beth!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back