• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some observations and ideas about Renfaire Tickling

CoatOfArms

I am well aware that this topic is somewhat controversial on this forum. But I admit I really love this content, there is some strange level of authenticity compared to most tickling videos. And also one of my biggest dreams is to be tickled in such stocks on said event. However, we can also see that recently (even before the pandemic) tickling in stocks have disappeared completely. The most recent one is made by Stimulating Feet.
I was thinking about this and I thought of few reasons why, in my opining, most of those tickling scenarios failed and how those problems might be solved. So if you have some time, I invite you to read my post and give your thoughts and comments about my points. Enjoy.

So first let’s talk about the problems.

The torture/punishment/trail setup is probably not the best one.

So most videos and scenarios I have seen were following the similar script: the victims are arrested, locked in stocks, tortured until they confess/punish for some crimes and then released. The problem here is that the torture itself leads to associations with abuse, humiliation and suffering. And even if this is shown as “harmless and friendly torture”, many people don’t like tickling and it is weird and uncomfortable for them. Like, why would they want to be kept in stocks and tickled for few minutes? And if people don’t like it, the show is likely to be cancelled by the organisers.
Also torture/trail setup might provoke some cruel behaviour, which can add to a discomfort of a person is stocks.
Also restraining the person too much is also weird for most people. They get that you are “tortured”, but this is still supposed to be fun, so why additional straps and tying toes?

Only women, specifically good looking women.

I have heard that there are apparently some male footage taken at those festivals, but even if that’s true, it’s still mostly women that are locked in the stocks and tickled by some men. And this can be also problematic. Imagine this situation, people who know nothing about is visit this festival, see the stocks, even get slightly interested and then there is a strange restriction that only women are allowed in the stocks. For most people it doesn’t make sense. Of course, there is much bigger audience for female tickling compared to male tickling, but my point is that ordinary people don’t know it. And this type of behaviour would definitely scare them. And again, organisers concerned about possible accusations, would not allow it to happen.

The elephant in the room – creeps and videos all over the internet.

This problem is a serious one ad perhaps an unsolvable one. There is a whole separate discussion whether the footage can be shared or not without violating someone’s privacy, but as long as there are people who would contact organisers asking for more footage, giving some weird excuses, there is a small chance that any stock tickling would last very long. And as I said, I have no idea how this could be solved.

So now I have some ideas that might make stocks tickling more acceptable and less creepy for ordinary people.

A challenge with some reward rather than a humiliating punishment.

This won’t solve everything, but I think that different setup might help. Let me explain. If a person is locked in stocks and tickled, but it is presented as a challenge, for example if you withstand tickle torture for one minute you win a small reward, two minutes and medium reward, three minutes and highest reward. I know it’s quite vague but I hope you know what I mean. In other words to make it look like a game, where you need to do something to win. And in this case, the crowd rather than seeing someone’s suffering, would be more supportive like “go one, just few more seconds and you win”. And the same goes for people doing the tickling, they should be supportive as well. Not a perfect solution, but the atmosphere would slightly change from suffering an humiliation to a challenge and support.
Also, there is always a chance to make tickling one of few challenges.

Less terrifying looking stocks.

Now I know that stocks were designed to restrict the movement, but in this case the more basic, the better. I personally think that the stocks used in Canelli (not the chair like but the other one) are nearly perfect. Because the more restraining, the more wired it becomes.

Everyone can be tickled.

This is a response to my previous point, the more restriction there are, the more suspicious the whole activity gets. So both men and women should be allowed to participate in this. And I’m afraid that it would be better if the women did the tickling. I don’t want to start a debate whether it’s good or bad think, but generally speaking I feel that the woman can do more without being seen as creep (but it can also by just my home country’s prejudice).

So here are my ideas. I know that this is a “what if” type of post and someone might say that this discussion is pointless because renfaire tickling doesn’t seem to return anywhere in near future, but I hope you enjoyed reading it. I know that I haven’t listed all problems and my solutions does not solve all the problems, but I am curious what do you think about it. Feel free to comment and discuss.
And congratulation for everyone who has reached the end of this long post.

It's not about torture that can scare but a goliardic representation of how executions took place in the Middle Ages so I don't see why it should change. The organizers of these events do not force people to end up in the pillory, they could not do it because they would risk unpleasant legal inconveniences. I am in favor of involving men too but a beautiful girl is more pleasant to admire while being tickled. video it's time to get out of the privacy issue, I don't think the person being filmed is affected too much.

Why change a literal perfection? If you're confident you're ideas are that good, apply them ti your own project. I'm sure you'll have great success.

That's same as changing the source material from literacy, TV shows, films, games, comics...I mean, why alienate faithful audience? Construct your own worlds and characters, shape them to your liking and enjoy your success. Since your way is the only proper way, I'm sure money will pour.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back