• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some simple ways that i can introduce Jennifer into tickling alot better

Butterfly wings

1st Level Red Feather
As i'm sure you know by pretty much all of you on here know by NOW who Jennifer is. She is the girl that i am going to see this summer. There is a picture of her down below in my signature (it's updated with a new picture every so often).

But when we meet and visit each other this summer in 2006. She keeps saying that she is going to allow me to tickle her. Even though she sort of doesn't like being tickled she say's (because of her step Dad when she was little) she still is only allowing me to tickle her once again.

So i just want to make the tickling time that we both are going to have together as fun and as comfortable as possible for her.

So i'm just wondering and wanting to know from members on here what are or what would be some good and fun ways to introduce her more into tickling so she's not so nervous and scared and uncomfortable and uneasy about the whole thing and so she is relaxed during it?

Thanks for listening and helping out and reading my post.
Butterfly wings,

:cool2:

use tickling as foreplay and end your ticklingsession with hot steaming sex

Flatfoot said:
Since it's something you've apparently already discussed with her, you've already broken the communication barrier. Now the only thing you have to worry about is the trust issue. Since she's had an abuse issue in the past, and yet she cares enough about you to say that even though she doesn't really like being tickled, she's going to let you tickle her, she's going out on a limb with trusting someone she cares about. My suggestion is that to protect this trust, keep your first experience gentle, with more delicate, sensuous tickling. You want to warm her up to the idea, not remind her of a past traumatic experience and why she doesn't like it.

I also concur with Siamese Dream's suggestion of tickle-fighting, because it keeps things on balanced ground, so she won't feel as vulnerable, and I don't know your preference, but personally, I think at times it's more fun to lose (as long as you don't do it TOO often!). :D

Thank you for all the great suggestions and advice Flatfoot.

I think the issue here is being gentle. This is something that is "new" to her and needs to be done slowly. Get her to giggle and smile, but nothing that causes her to say stop. She needs to learn to trust you, and you have to respect her limits. I wouldn't use bondage or hold her down. I guess the way that I would approach it is put her bare foot on your lap (if she is ticklish there), looking her in her eyes and vocally reassuring her, and just slowing tickling her foot. If she pulls it away, just nicely see if you can get it back. If not then drop it for awhile. If she puts it back up then just tickle a little bit more, but still allowing her to pull away. This may be all you get the first times you see each other, but I don't think that we all can jump into spread eagle bondage when we first meet each other. This is my advice.

I agree with everyone here too. Bunny has had abuse issues in the past which is why she is mainly a ler. However, if I use trailing sensations and light touches, she can take it for a short time. The best things in life are worth waiting for. :wub:

Probably a bad suggestion

This is something I have tried in the past a few times. Make a game out of it. Use the alphabet on her feet to spell something and make the reward (something nice) worth it. Also, make it easy to guess what you are writing and see that she has fun with it. Stop when she says stop and wait until she is again ready, if she has already agreed to let you tickle her, she certainly likes you enough to keep playing. Like they said previuosly gain her trust and keep it and you may have short sessions but several of them.

Like the other fellow said do it sensuously if your relationship is at the physical level. Light tickling into nice kisses and gentle caresses may lead to other pleasures you wouldn't have expected. Just be caring and keep her best interest at heart. Good luck.

Mmmhmmm...

I'm gonna use some of these ideas myself sometime. Thanks boils and ghouls, and Happy Tickling!

Well without knowing the specifics of what happened with her father this is what I would suggest.

Since you both have discussed it that is a major hurdle out of the way. And since she is leary about it I would highly suggest no bondage of any kind, this includes holding her down or restricting her in anyway. Use the tickling time as a light, sensual experience. Give her the control of being able to get away and stop the tickling whenever she wants. And I would also suggest talking to her the whole time, softly compliment her and get her take on being tickled if she starts to sound or look uncomforable stop and talk. Along with that I am just assuming fingers were the instrument of tickling in the past so why not try something softer, a bit sensual and oppisite to what she may be expecting so it will be enjoyable to her and she will not mind more in the future. A large fluffy feather may be just the thing.

foosboy said:
Well without knowing the specifics of what happened with her father this is what I would suggest.

Since you both have discussed it that is a major hurdle out of the way. And since she is leary about it I would highly suggest no bondage of any kind, this includes holding her down or restricting her in anyway. Use the tickling time as a light, sensual experience. Give her the control of being able to get away and stop the tickling whenever she wants. And I would also suggest talking to her the whole time, softly compliment her and get her take on being tickled if she starts to sound or look uncomforable stop and talk. Along with that I am just assuming fingers were the instrument of tickling in the past so why not try something softer, a bit sensual and oppisite to what she may be expecting so it will be enjoyable to her and she will not mind more in the future. A large fluffy feather may be just the thing.

Thank you for the suggestions foosboy

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back