• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some Teasy Scenarios

hipoisort

You're tied facedown. Arms spread apart. Legs restrained together at the foot of a bed.
Your shirt is rucked up, revealing your sensitive sides and ribs.
Two lers casually laying on either side, as you try hiding your shy face in the pillows.
Their index fingers lazily gliding up your sides. Teasing your ears constantly with light cooing words.
"Aww, you're giggling."
"So squirmy and cute."
"You're blushing so much."
Their fingers traverse to the bottom of your ribs. Gently poking and scritching as they carry on with exaggerated teases amongst themselves, making sure you hear every word.
"Let's count these little ribs"
"How many are there?"
Their fingers take turns scritching and scratching. Alternating on each side, as you whine and squirm side-to-side. As soon as one finger pokes, you squirm into the other. Never escaping their delicately light touch or teasy, rhythmic words.
"Ooonnneee….
"Twwwoooo…."
"Uh oh, stay still or we're gonna lose count."
"Ooonnneee…."
"Twwoooooo…."
"You keep squirming, you must be really ticklish."
Their soft teases increasing those tickly sensations on your tender ribs, as you blush brighter.
Smiling and laughing bashfully, unable to escape their pesky tickling fingers.

---------

Sitting on the floor. You being the short bean you are, take a seat in front of me to better see the television.
Your back pressed against my chest. Controller in your hand, trying ever-so-much to concentrate on Mario Kart.
You manage to complete the first few courses, getting hyper-excited and giggling like crazy.
"You are so cute."
About halfway through the next course, a slight tweak at your side causes you to jump a bit and squeak, as I coo in your ear.
"Uh oh, is something wrong?"
Composing yourself and smiling wide, you manage to take the lead. A soft, playful taunt in your ear.
"Hey baby…."
The words hang there, as you whine, trying your darndest to concentrate on winning.
"....I thought you said you were good at this game."
You squirm upon hearing the words, as my fingers sneak under your shirt from behind, wrapping around to skitter across your tummy.
You collapse into my lap, laughing delightedly as 10 scritchy-scratchy fingers roam all around your midriff, my hands now "stuck" under your shirt.
You laugh louder as I continue to tease with a gentle threat.
"Rainbow Road is next. But if you lose, I'm getting the restraints."
Needless to say, game over. &#55357;&#56842;

----------

Look what I found! It's my cute little girl all tied up and vulnerable.
I know yesterday was tough, and today presented it's own challenges. I'm proud of you for getting through both. I'm proud of you for everything you're doing in life; From eating healthier to getting enough sleep last night.
Which means, you should have just enough energy left for what I have planned….
Tonight I plan on playing with your little feet and counting your tender toes. If you think rib counting is bad, you're in for a real treat! Let me just peel these cute little socks off. Awww, you're flinching. Does it tickle already, when I graze the sides of your left foot. Oh yeah! This is your MOST ticklish foot, isn't it?
The one that made you safeword when lathered up in babyoil and raked with a hairbrush. I'll just pop this sock off aaaand, there it is! Your ticklish little foot, all soft and vulnerable. I can see why you have a foot fetish. Awww, don't be embarrassed, Your sole is so smooth and sexy. I just gotta touch it.
How about a couple spidery fingers, traveling up and down and aaaalllll around.
Beee niceeee to youuu? Not a chance, freckleface.
I've waited patiently to get you like this again. I'm not gonna start being nice now.
Your laughter is intoxicating. Oh nooo, I'm gonna brace your ankle and use 5 fingers to flutter around. Gotcha now!
If you can keep your little toes from scrunching, I'll stop. But you thrashing too much to hold still. You're such a ticklish little toy.
Oh well, if you can't hold still, I'll have to count your toes….with my tounge.
Okay okay, I know that was silly, but since you called me a dork, I'm gonna nibble your toes anyway. Sliding my tounge in between each and every one. Lightly biting the tips, while you go crazy. Mmmm, they taste so good!
Did you just tell me shut up!? Excuse me! You're not in charge, little one. Let me just grab the baby oil and rub it in.
Nonono, hold still for me. Alright then! I'll sit on your ankle and lock your bare foot in place. All better.
Now here comes the babyoil. Oh and look, a hairbrush. &#55357;&#56840; There's that desperate look in your eyes that I'm after. Awww, I almost feel sorry for you. This is REALLY going to tickle! I'm gonna scrub that ultra sensitive spot riiiight here. Just back and forth in that area under your big toe. You're soooo ticklish! Dang, try to be quiet, baby. You're gonna wake the neighborhood.
On second thought, its sexy when you scream and beg.
I wonder if I can make you safeword again. Let me just get….oh yeah! You know THAT sound, huh? The electric hum of that dreaded toothbrush. I'm gonna hold it directly between your second and third toes. The tiny little spot that you dread. Beg like a good girl now, and maybe I'll be nice when I get to your right foot.

-----------

The gentle tickling stopped a long time ago. You slowly and methodically found each and every one of her sensitive spots. You scritched, scratched and poked her ribs. Your thumbs rolled and dug into her hips till she thrashed like a lee possessed. You squeezed her sides till she was on the verge of tears. You drew hundreds of patterns on her bare tummy with your spidery fingertips. You thoroughly squeeeezed her thighs till she saw stars. You wisped, fluttered and traced your fingers across her waistline until she incoherently screamed for mercy. You threateningly teased her till she was a blushing, babbling wreck.

Now she’s laying there. Panting and exhausted. She gave up thrashing some time ago, accepting the tickling and succumbing to the (sometimes silent) laughter.

You stop tickling her. Unlocking her wrists and gently cradling her head. You lean down to offer a sultry, reassuring whisper in her ear, “Good girl.” Lightly nibbling her ear, then unlocking the last of the restraints and offering her whatever she wants.

Anything she wants. Because she’s not only good, she’s the best.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back