• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Some unfinished sketches */F (nudity in most of them)

detritus1

TMF Novice
hi

i will quite often sit with my sketch pad and draw the same thing over and over again... usually a girl trying to hold onto something by her fingers while getting tickled by something, or trapped in something getting tickled, or deliberately getting her self tickled

mostly i don't have time to make them into proper interesting drawings with a story behind them, but as some of these have given me moments of onanistic enjoyment (which you probably don't want to know) i thought they might also be enjoyed by some of my chums here

if there is any story or extra tidbits of info that go with them i will add it... they are just scanned straight out of my pad (then level adjusted to get rid of the grey background... except the faery dust one where i added the dust afterwards) and as you can tell i also just like writing the word "tickle"

herewith...

1: As the priest says, initiation by burial in the sacred anthill is supposed to be a serious affair, but when you get a ticklish candidate it all gets a bit silly
2: girl trying to hold on while two large furry caterpillars tickle up her sides
3: girl who though it would be a good idea to hide in that tree to spy on something now finds out it is full of rather tickly caterpillars
4: the gnomes have been luring hapless, ticklish faeries into the pitcher plants again, and the sap in there tickles faeries like mad... she musn't let go or she will fall right in and that will tickle even more
5: just a naked lady being tickled by feathers

1: another lady enjoying being tickled with feathers
2: yet another naked lady being ticked with feathers and by unattached hands tickling her waist
3: you probably already know that the best way to gather faery dust is to tie a faery to pencil and tickle her senseless with a paintbrush
4: ticklish young woman captured by a tribe and painted all over with sap from an indigenous plant which tickles unbearably when in contact with the skin
5: silly girl spring cleaning in her undies gets trapped in somewhere covered in tickly dust and little feathers... ticklishness ensues

1: secret agent trapped in a duct and tickled by millipedes
2: ticklish young woman being teased by naughty pixies and their tickle spells
3: naked lady captured by tickle snakes
4: ticklish girl trying to navigate though the ventilation ducts while the cleaning system sprays her with very ticklish jets of water
5: faery deliberately getting herself tickled by landing in a field of tickle grass

1: ticklish naked lady being teased by a swarm of tickle moths
2: young lady fallen naked into a tickle pit (and enjoying it very much)
3: faery who loves to be tickled has landed deliberately in a flower the pollen and nectar of which tickles her senseless... and getting rather excited by the whole thing

My bad I viewed and meant to leave a comment. here it is-

I can not wait for the finished product on some of these. Though if I may say one thing. A few of these sketches look very very similar to one another.

A few of these sketches look very very similar to one another.

oh yes, absolutely... if i may quote myself

me said:
i will quite often sit with my sketch pad and draw the same thing over and over again

thanks for the comment... i don't think these went down very well on the forums... the folks at DA seemed to like them better though

These are all very good. I'm a big fan of tickling bugs / pollen / dust or powder. Love that the faery landed there of her own choosing.

Looking forward to seeing these fleshed out.

best wishes

R

These are all very good. I'm a big fan of tickling bugs / pollen / dust or powder. Love that the faery landed there of her own choosing.

Looking forward to seeing these fleshed out.

best wishes

R

thanks mate

my two favourite things are tickling dust/pollen and girls who deliberately get themselves tickled

and things like bugs (or anything) that tickle when they don't realise they are

which is three things

oh yes, absolutely... if i may quote myself

thanks for the comment... i don't think these went down very well on the forums... the folks at DA seemed to like them better though

I do not mind it either, I like your situational tickling. I hopeyou are not down because of DA comments.

Lovely stuff, and a real breadth of imaginative scenarios. I like using moths, caterpillars and plants in mjy comics. One feature escapade will be based around plant and insectoid tickling, and I see you're fond of the pit/duct/gullet entrapment idea.

Such a pleasure to discover you and your work.

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back