• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Someone your age or older?

Shytickler109

TMF Expert
Well where do I start? I've always tickled people my age, whether it be quick instances, or full on torture session. I'm not saying that it makes a difference as to whom I'm tickling because I love it either way, but what I'm wondering is if y'all prefer to tickle someone your age ( like 1-3 years age difference) or do you like to tickle the more "mature" the more "sophisticated" lol and put them in their giggling place? I personally would love to tickle someone who is say in their 40s-70s, I know pretty wide gap but that's the type of person I figure to have a good foundation of where they are. ( if that in some way makes someone uncomfortable in some way, not sure why, then I apologize)

Anyways, let me know your opinions love to hear from everyone

Take care, Shy

I agree with maniac.....the magic is getting someone to tickle (legally)

When it comes to personal private play partners I like to tickle people closer to my age and the highest I'll go is ten years older then me. This is because sex may happen and the thought of screwing someone old enough to be my parent or grandparent turns me off. Now when it comes to my paid sessions I don't care what age they are as long as they are over eighteen. Physical sex doesn't happen during my sessions(I'll do Hitachi play, but that is it).

When it comes to personal private play partners I like to tickle people closer to my age and the highest I'll go is ten years older then me. This is because sex may happen and the thought of screwing someone old enough to be my parent or grandparent turns me off. Now when it comes to my paid sessions I don't care what age they are as long as they are over eighteen. Physical sex doesn't happen during my sessions(I'll do Hitachi play, but that is it).

Ooh I didn't think about that, well this was ment simply for play like tickling, maybe foot worship type scenario. I brought this particular topic up because I found an old clip from Tickling Paradise with Renee getting tickled by "work employees" and honestly, I just got the sudden urge to tickle a woman 20+ years older. Not to say it's gonna happen anytime soon but, a guy can dream lol

Shy

The youngest person I've tickled was about 20 and the oldest to date was 56 and many others in between those ages

depending on the person i've tickled people between the ages of 18-about 35 maybe older if I trust them enough

I'm in my 40's and my answer is the same as it was when I was in my 20's and 30's, and it will be the same when I'm in my 50's and 60's and beyond: if I had my way it would be barely legal girls. The absolute youngest I could tickle legally. Preferably I would like to tickle girls on the day they turn 18. I realize that makes me sound creepy as shit. Sorry but I'm just being honest.

I am in my 40's and I'd probably prefer to tickle someone in their late twenties to about mid fifties.

It doesn't matter to me, as long as the female is ticklish. I'll tickle her. I'm 30 now, But I act the same as I did when I was in my 20's (Outgoing etc.). So really as long as your ticklish then it's fair game to me. So 18 years old to whatever.

When it comes to personal private play partners I like to tickle people closer to my age and the highest I'll go is ten years older then me. This is because sex may happen and the thought of screwing someone old enough to be my parent or grandparent turns me off.

+100 this is exactly my philosophy as well.

Personally I would stick with 18 to whatever age I happen to be at the time. Tickling someone older than me would make for an awkward dynamic in my opinion. Kinda like dating someone older than me. I don't think I could ever do it.

It would be great to tickle someone my own age. However, if a 20 year old lady or a 70 year old said, "tickle me" or "I am going to tickle you" I would have a hard time saying no.

I'm 54 and I've had lee's younger and older and for me it's all about the laughter, no matter what age the flesh is! However that being said I do find that older lee's are less shy and more communicative about what they like such as bondage, foot play, sex play... They just seem to laugh easier and louder.

Live long, Love longer and Laugh often
Chuckles4u

I'm 54 and I've had lee's younger and older and for me it's all about the laughter, no matter what age the flesh is! However that being said I do find that older lee's are less shy and more communicative about what they like such as bondage, foot play, sex play... They just seem to laugh easier and louder.

Live long, Love longer and Laugh often
Chuckles4u

But the girlish laughter of an 18 year old girl, fresh out of high school or even better still IN high school (half of folks turn 18 before they graduate so I'm still in legal territory here, calm down LOL), oh there's nothing in the world like it!

Pretty much like everyone else said, if it's legal (18 or older) then I don't really care how old my 'ler is! Although I will say that the thought of someone, specifically a woman, significantly older than me (I'm 18, so probably 25+) tying me down and giving me a good ol' fashioned tickling REALLY excites me for some reason XD

Ideally around my age - I don't think I've tickled someone vastly different to whatever age I've been at the time. I'm currently 25, and personally I'm totally OK with younger, probably less interested in those above 30 though. I'd definitely have fun with someone over 30 if they were the right personality, but it's just not my preference.

During the past 45 years, I've been all over the map on this one,... younger/older,... older/younger,... and it almost always contains some sort of added interest factor. Great experiences.

Why is there only two choices? "Someone your age" or "older" ? What about younger?

Why is there only two choices? "Someone your age" or "older" ? What about younger?[/

I myself am 23 and I just used that age as a set marker didnt mean to limit anyone and sorry if I didn't specify but, what I meant by "Someone your age" I was meaning like within 3 years younger or older, and for older, a larger gap than that. Sorry the confusion

Once you get to your 30s, "around your age" becomes a blurred line, if you ask me. Few years ago, I was dating some one who was roughly a decade my junior. She was a tickle freak!! Age meant nothing to us from, a personal and physical level. I would say age is irrelevant. I am more interested in tickle experience. "Tickle age" one might say. She enjoyed being tickled on an erotic level. She had never been tickled by someone as experienced as I. And was into tickling for years. Now she may have been younger, but if she was a decade my senior the experience of making her ticklegasm for the first time would have been equally amazing. If she didn't like tickling or it didn't do anything for her anymore than it wouldn't matter how young she was.

I guess A woman could be in her 50s and if she is an erotic "tickle virgin" that would be just as hot as an 18 year old tickle freak.

Well, that is my thought.

I've long been a fan of f/m tickling, and for some reason, the thought of a female tickler tickling a guy older than she is has always been intriguing to me. I don't mean "light years" older. I just mean something like a 21 year-old tickling a guy who is 25, or maybe a woman who is 28-30 digging her fingers into a guy who is 30-35. The thought of an f/m scenario where the female is younger than the male just gets me.

However, Silvercherry has an f/m video--and it's an older one, so it's a little bit down the list on their clips4sale site--whose description reads something like "So and so has her younger boyfriend tied down for some tickling." I thought that was neat, too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back