• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something big...

The_rocking

TMF Master
Rocking's tickling clips page is preparing something big...really BIG.
Stay tuned for the next update, the page is temporary offline.

More than 50 megs!
More than 40 min!
Just for faster connection.

The clips is FFF changing turns, upperbody, feet, tummy, inners.
I hope with this clip you change your mind and share some magic cards with me, I now accept Magic On-line cards. :)

http://www.prodigyweb.net.mx/joaquinrocking/

Prepare for the bonus clips...

The Rocking Rules!!!

Wow Rocking that's great man thanks a bunch. Hopefully some of the members with faster connections can help the ones of us with the much slower dial-up connection by posting a thread of the video titles with the parts of the body tickled and if it's a female or male ticklee. But once again thanks a bunch Rocking, you're the man.

us-tx-hu.gif

Woa...

All F/F???? BEAUTIFUL!!!! Thanx a lot Rocking!!! You rule and rock!!! :)

One of these days I'm gonna get u some magic cards - I swear it!

TA :cool2:

Cool

You are the man Rocking, but just to clear up my momentary confusion, Rajee, you are saying this clip sounds cool right. No one can see it yet?

Rocking, your name fits you well.. you Rock! there is just one little problem..when i open the file it plays and it's aewsome but at 19min 25 secs it stops and restart. maybe it's just me or something in my compu but i thought i'd tell you. it does say that it is suppose to last 56 minutes but like i said, it stops at 19 min

still great clip man! though i hate asx files, i,ll stop whining cuz it still rules!

Hi what movie is it from? You've got my attention. Who has seen it yet and what movie is it from?

ok guys...heres the skinny for those of you with slower connections...the clip is 56 MB. its shows that it runs for 56 minutes but i dont think mine ran that long, although i did see all 3 girls tickle each other....anyway about the clip...it looks like a platinum video which means that there is very little bondage and what bondage there is is very weak. theres lots of feathers and makeup brushes, very little hard tickling. the first 5 minutes of it is two girls washing each other in the bathtub...no tickling. the clip is in asx format not mpeg or wmv, which means that YOU CANNOT FAST FORWARD OR REWIND OR JUMP TO A PART YOU WANT TO SEE. YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT FROM THE BEGINNING EVERY TIME. IT ACTS AS A STREAMING VID AND IT DOES NOT LOAD INTO MEMORY...it streams it off the hard drive.

as far as downloading the clip, i have a cable connection (about 1.5-2 Mbps bandwidth)...started downloading it this morning and it took 6 hours...rocking web site server was only downloading it at about 2.5 kBps, about the speed of a slow modem.

theres about all i can tell you. all i can say is if you can handle all of that, download away....myself, i deleted it.

I've got the same problem - I've got a 1mb broadband connection and yet after 4 hours of downloading (mine has loaded straight into Windows Media Player when I click to download)I am only 6 minutes into the video and the girls have just sat on the bed to start tickling the first girl after scrubbing each other in the tub. You cant fast forward or rewind. I've given up I'm afraid.

wow...thats harsh

c'mon guys, how many times does this guy have to give us great stuff before he stops getting torn to shreds??? he should have at least earned your respect because of all the FREE clips he posts. personally, i don't care what rocking's server speed is because...I'M NOT PAYING HIM TO PROVIDE ME WITH ANYTHING!!! let us all remember that no matter what the preference(s) to the tickling are, rocking almost always comes up with a clip to fit the bill. thanks rocking, your site is appreciated now and always, at least by some people.

Great clip man! It took a while but it is so worth it! Thanks alot (and yeah it is only aprrox. 19 mins.)

Last edited:
yo rocking...

If i had any magic cards. I would send them ALL to you. thanks bro...

Thank you all for your support, it keeps me on the line.
I have another BIG clip that will be coming soon...

HELP

Can anyone tell me why i am getting this messege when i try to get into the bonus clips???

Directory Listing Denied
This Virtual Directory does not allow contents to be listed.

Also for anyone who knows about these things... I can't update my internet explorer or get netscape because when i run the installer to download them it says. " Setup has encountered a network problem and has paused the download "

and when i try to get IE service pack it says " setup was unable to download information about installation sites, setup may have been unable to use your current proxy server settings "

I have everything set right in my LAN settings so i don't know what the problem is... if you know please let me know... thanx

Thanks Rocking! This is one of that few full video's that I was having trouble getting from e-mule. You saved me some profanity and violence to my furniture. You’re the man.

-Jamandi-

wow, rocking!

my pulse just went up! can't wait for it!

amazing clip man, thanks.

gheez i wish i could fast forward it though.

Fsfingers, what version of Windows Media do you have?

thanks rocking!

Bonus clips also doesn't work for me...but i'm d/l the big clip now. Thanks rocking!

Clip Description:
The video is a bit.. erm... vanilla and while the voice acting is generally good, the physical acting is not. The girls are supposedly tickled by movements which would hardly tickle anyone at all, and when they do, instead of jerking, or trying to avoid it, they merely laugh and position themselves for a better closeup.

The tickling is done with the tip side of feathers and the back side of brushes, in a way that wouldn't tickle even a very ticklish hippo.

Part of the clip is washed out, as mentioned before. You can see lots of boobs and lots of beaver, but no real ticklish agony.

Clip Length: It says it's 56 minutes long, but actually it's only 19:20 minutes long, after having downloaded it.

Scrolling / Jumping: Those with newer versions of Windows Media Player can't jump in the video. To do so you can open the copy of the older media player you have.

How to find it: Right-click on the windows media player link on your desktop (or even in your start menu). Choose Properties. Click on the button [Find Target...]. It'll open the directory in which windows media player resides. There you will find a file named mplayer2.exe. Run it. Now use it - either drag the file to it, or use the file > open menu option.

Notice, this is a previous version that windows automatically keeps, and there's no harm in using it. It can play the same files at the same quality. The only thing different is how the player looks, and that you don't have the extra functionality of the new player.

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back