• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something to think about

Maxxtk

Before I write this, I would just like to thank all involved with this place. I've been coming here on and off for about a year now, (I stumbled onto the place luckily right after it began on the other server) and have always been happy after every visit. I like to see the friendships building, through communication, through a topic that causes us to be overly insecure due to its nature.
Currently it is not acceptable for people to be as into tickling as All of us are. It's like a construction worker looking at a Monet, and then a contemporary art student doing the same, except it's freaky to the construction worker how into the painting the student actually is. Now add sexual content to that equation. That's the boat I've been in all my life. Finding a large group of people that know exactly how things have affected you is somehow a warm blanket to go around the cold insecurities that human nature inevitably introduces at some point.
It dosen't have to be that way. I'm willing to wager a handsome sum that most everybody has some sort of weird thing that gets them off, that they don't want to advertise on C-SPAN. Behavior Patterns of our society dictate that once exposed to something foriegn and new, no matter how outrageously, for a long enough period of time, The masses get desensitized and eventually acceptant of what ever the "thing" might be. We're not sadistic People. We don't go around and kidnap women in the park to tickle their feet. It's natural. We didn't choose to be like this.
My father and I shared this fetish. I found out at a fairly early age about him. He however, discovered me by accident. He was pretty involved on the internet in the world of tickling by the time I was in High School. One day I got on IRC channel #feet and it automatically made me the channel op. Not thinking of it, I hung out for a few and got ofline. Turns out he was the main guy for that particular channel. Needless to say, he found out, and we had the most uncomfortable experience either of us had ever had before (he told me so). He spent the first 3/4 of his life in hiding, with absolutely no outlet until we got a computer a couple of years before I left the nest. He died over this past Christmas, but I'm glad we connected on that level. At that point, we COMPLETELY knew each other, inside and out, and became REAL best friends.
My dad gave it to me guys, and I'm pretty sure my Grandfather did the same, through some reanalized observances over my life. If you dad's see signs, talk to your boy. Give him some support there, and it will make a world of difference to his confidence. It did wonders for me.

Thanks for listening, and thanks for having such a great place to check out.

MAXX-

Last edited by a moderator:
:dropatear Your story genuinely touched me. Thank you for sharing that with us. You talking about your father like that..... I've often wondered if this is something I got from my dad as well. Who knows. Maybe some day I'll find out. I too have felt very inspired by this place. I'm proud of my fetish. And the friendships I've made here made me proud to have the fetish. It is a part of all of us that is unique and unifying at the same time. And I can honestly say, that through the communication I've shared with so many people in here, I have made some of the most potent and powerfull friendships..... more than I probably deserve. Thank you.

~Merkaba

accurate

I've seen pics of a monet.

Didn't get it then,don't get it now.

How Poetic

I to great lengths to sound intelegent, and the title has a typo. That's Poetic.

Thanks for getting my back man

See! that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!

NOW THAT's POETIC!

Typos...lol..

A universal "spell check" program that could be applied to all applications and platforms sounds like a commercially viable product! I know I'd plunk down my $20+ for one for the computer. Perhaps we should turn a few of our resident computer programming wizards loose on the idea? Meanwhile, welcome, and great intro story regarding the genetic component that may be present in this fascination/fetish....my Dad sems to have a number of fetishes, so it's hard to sort out all of them and categorize them accurately...perhaps I should stop playing around and just ask him...hmm. :wow: Q

Consider It Done

My college buddies came from the first computer college explossion right after the summer of 99. I'll hook that up. It will be like a patch for IE, or net, or whatever browser to just do it like a word processor; I know they can do that kind of stuff. I think it's written in visual basic anyway, so that's kids stuff to a third year computer science major at NC State university, at which I spent some time "being educated." Let me get back to you on that.

Re: Typos...lol..

qjakal said:
A universal "spell check" program that could be applied to all applications and platforms sounds like a commercially viable product! I know I'd plunk down my $20+ for one for the computer. Perhaps we should turn a few of our resident computer programming wizards loose on the idea? Meanwhile, welcome, and great intro story regarding the genetic component that may be present in this fascination/fetish....my Dad sems to have a number of fetishes, so it's hard to sort out all of them and categorize them accurately...perhaps I should stop playing around and just ask him...hmm. :wow: Q

"Perhaps I should just stop playing around and just ask him..."

Maybe you just did Q. Does he have a computer? ; )

Donna

Oh yeah...

He's an 8 hour a day user....funny thing is, he retired from his job rather than deal with the new computer system coming in, and 5 years later he's hooked on them worse than a teenager...lol..life is a funny little critter, isn't it? Q

yeah...

it sure is funny at times... and the more times the better ;)..

Hope all is well with you Q!

Donna

My Pop

My dad was careless about it at times; he got really big into drawing tickling scenes at one point, (he was amazing at all creative outlets, he taught me to play) and would stay up late and fall asleep, for me or one of my sisters to wake up early and see on the screen. There was a big scene, because my older sister was home from school at the time, i was like a junior in high school, and my lil' sis was a sophomore. You can imagine his mortification. I wanted to sit him down and tell him that we shared it, and that would surly make it easier to deal with the embaressment, essentially cutting it by a third, yet I was too "in the closet" I suppose.
Funny, 20 Years ago he was playing with warren haynes and Roger Korrs and right before he died he had lived a 7 year computer obsession. He didn't just like feet; at age 40 he became plugged in, and got promoted at work to college degree level jobs with no education. He was one of those closet geniouses in a way. I miss him terribly.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back