• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Something You Don't Want to See in a Tickling Video

Jessilee

Hi everyone! I'm interested in creating content, but can't right now due to privacy concerns since I'm a student right now and I don't exactly know what the future is going to hold for me. Anyway, if I do decide to start making content, what is something that you don't want to see. This could be anything from certain tools, types of restraints, or communication styles between the ler and the lee. There's no wrong answers. I guess I'm trying to find a least common denominator between what producers are doing that is having a negative effect on content.

Mr Bean as a ler!

Honestly, could you imagine?

Attachments

• 1584427.jpg
    1584427.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 38
Hi everyone! I'm interested in creating content, but can't right now due to privacy concerns since I'm a student right now and I don't exactly know what the future is going to hold for me.

Tbfh, I’m sure people will disagree with me here but I think it’s extremely good that you’re thinking about it more instead of diving in straight away. Any time I experimented with SW while at uni, I was always super paranoid about being found out and horrendously bullied and/or getting in trouble with the institution. Plus, I know of so many people who dabbled in SW with their faces showing before they had a “real” career, who now can’t do their dream job because of it.

Fakes.
Too much wiggling - strap 'em down so you can work
I want a lee to Get aroused, not Be aroused - nipples should harden a crotch moisten/harden DURING.
I'd like to see more people pee themselves.
More silent laughter.
And more people who are just extremely ticklish.

Loose bondage and 'lers that don't know how to tickle someone! Tie them tightly and tickle the shit out of them! (But not too long) I want to hear hysterical laughter. And no un-bound tickling. If someone can sit still while you tickle them, then they're not ticklish enough for my taste.

Tbfh, I’m sure people will disagree with me here but I think it’s extremely good that you’re thinking about it more instead of diving in straight away. Any time I experimented with SW while at uni, I was always super paranoid about being found out and horrendously bullied and/or getting in trouble with the institution. Plus, I know of so many people who dabbled in SW with their faces showing before they had a “real” career, who now can’t do their dream job because of it.

Could you actually get in trouble if your university found out that you were producing content? So long as it's legal, what you do with consenting adults should be exclusively up to you.

Could you actually get in trouble if your university found out that you were producing content? So long as it's legal, what you do with consenting adults should be exclusively up to you.

I actually looked into this while at uni and the short answer is, it depends on the institution. Generally speaking, sex work is legal (where I live anyway) and there were no hard rules against it at my university. The only problem I could find would be if you're using excessive bandwidth for something like webcam modelling.

However, there's always a risk of social consequences. If someone gets outed for SW, and they become the target of harassment or whatever, who says the uni will side with them? Especially if the resulting harassment is affecting their education, or the education of their colleagues. They may suggest that person defers for a year or something "for their own best interest". That's just a worst-case scenario though; I'm not trying to fearmonger by any means.

Me personally I just want to see genuine laughter and the lee’s reaction; I recommend tickling different spots and not sticking to just one like some videos do. I know most studios do that to cater to a foot or belly fetish or whatever the case may be but in my mind that leans more towards a specific niche rather than tickling as a whole. I’m also inclined to agree with Jezebel’s words of caution— as a fellow college student I could never personally see myself engaging in making fetish videos but I admire your interest. I’d recommend taking things slow, experimenting and seeing what works best for you. Like Milagros said, everyone likes different things, plus no one starts out getting it %100 right. Maybe show us what you’d like to start with and then you can take the feedback with a grain of salt. After all, no one controls what you feel comfortable with but you :) Best of luck!

nylon tickling and they leave the bare feet STILL in nylons, like HELLO? there are bare feet in those things!

Please no gags!! Lets see and hear that laughing beautiful face

If you shoot with toe-ties make sure they are good and tight and not just a pointless bit of string. Some early producers were not so good at this but most now use toe-ties that are good and tight.

I want to see those arches stretched taut! 😉

When the tickler laughs louder than the ticklee. Such a distraction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back