• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

something you really like in tickling videos?

jimmy224

TMF Poster
is there something you really like to see in tickling videos? i like it when sock removals are included in them.

I love when there is good taunting by the 'ler!

I also love when two people are tied in such a way that they can tickle each other at the same time!

Oh, and I love when a smaller person can completely dominate a larger one with just tickling, no bondage.

And when a 'ler finds a good spot and just keeps working it! That's great!

Heck I just love when there is good tickling! LOL!

~ toyou

I enjoy Interrogation Scenes.

That's what I love in Tickling Videos but I love tickling videos in general. *winks*

I would love to see the cuffs or any type of restraints being placed on the 'lee and seeing and hearing their reactions...

Just love to see ticklish people having a great time and the banter that goes on between the ler and lee if the lee isn't gagged that is :p also I love to see the lee being straddled and being dominated or standing up with arms raised high by restraints and all the ribbies sticking out mwahaha :firedevil :blush:

I'm a fan of the taunting as well. But most of all, decent restraints. I don't enjoy it as much when the ticklee still has a lot of movement available. The less movement, the better!

I like f/f non-restrained stuff. When the girls willingly give their feet to their 'ler. Like that youtubed clip from Italian T.V. Preferably whilst tickling each other. there's something more natural and sweet about it.

Really dislike contrived, badly acted senario led vid. They are a massive turn off for me.

The "ticklish interview" clip that paradise had was wonderfull, more real life girls please.

And nylons are a huge bonus

I like to see a 'lee wearing a satin nightie, being tickled through it while their hands are tied by a 'ler also dressed in satin

I like soft but deliberate tickling that focusses on the sensitive areas of the upper body (tummy, ribs, tits, sides) with more vigorous tickling mixed in when the 'lee is least expecting it just so they can never fully relax ;)

Satin french knickers/tap pants are also a favorite with the tickling being done at the top of the leg around the thigh/hip - it drives me wild :poke3:

I found a couple of vids like this over the weekend and I want more :shake:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back